Interferencers Gathering at Radiohead shows: Alpine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 pm, Jeff? I'm not sure if we can get there that early. We should be there in plenty of time to hang out, though. What time's doors? It's too bad I have no concept of the geoography of Alpine's parking lot. Maybe we'll just drive around aimlessly until we see you ... bring a giant balloon or something, okay? :)

By the way, I just finished listening to a Radiohead boot from 5/25 of this year. I'm so excited!!

zonelistener said:
I don't expect ANYONE to get there as early as I do.

Maybe we exchange cell numbers or something.

Ha! Brilliant. Well you have mine and Gina's, and we have yours, so we should be set.

zonelistener said:
I lose cell phone numbers that are written down :down:

Why don't you ... ya know ... program them into your phone? It saves time. And they're more difficult to lose that way.

I will be in Northwestern Wisconsin. I will climb a tall tree and see if I can see you guys. :wave:

I'm sure I will be able to hear the show from there. :angry:

We'll wave to you LM! (if we can figure out which way NW is)

Yeah, MBG...I suck when it comes to phone numbers. I think I know where yours is...just don't go turning off your phone (or Hallelujah's)...;)

EP...send me your contact info (if any).

Kariatari PMd me her phone.

I will have some pre-show beverages in the Jeep's tailgate waiting for you guys. Any special orders?

Jeff, looks like tailgating is strongly discouraged at Alpine according to thier site, so.......we should be good to go, see you in the lot.

-EP

"Strongly discouraged" doesn't mean don't do it.

It means "we want you to break out the benjamins for the $6, four-ounce cups of beer inside." :down:

For fuck's sake, it is Wisconsin...home to some of the finest tailgating in the country. This is not Minnesota. :harumph:

I will still have some...even if it gets taken away....

*calls wis. friends for clarification on the rule

zonelistener said:
Yeah, MBG...I suck when it comes to phone numbers. I think I know where yours is...just don't go turning off your phone (or Hallelujah's)...;)
:tongue:
I will have some pre-show beverages in the Jeep's tailgate waiting for you guys. Any special orders?
Lemonade!!!!

just wanted to let you guys know that i had so much fun meeting you and talking with you!! hope you all had smooth trips home! :)

the concert was...well, wow. i'm still pretty feckin' giddy. i had a lot of fun at the coldplay concert i saw, but radiohead thoroughly mopped the floor with those boys.

bear, i soooo wish you coulda been there!! (although, i know you would have been disappointed because they didn't play airbag.)

have fun in vancouver, zoney!

:wave:

you know, i think i would have survived just fine kari :sexywink:

tell me someone took pictures?

No pictures... :(

But, FYI.....Kari is everything your mind has built her up to be!
:sexywink:

Bear...knowing your status, I will send you a review (but, I do have to tell you...I was in the pit :hyper: ).

zonelistener, i appreciate the thought, but it would appear as though my situation has been cleared up.

i look forward to seeing pictures.

kari is special to me, as she was the first person i ever became friends with online - about 3.5 years ago.

Old boy.

no photos. Sorry.

Short times had by all.

Kari is friends with Vincent Gallo though.

Before you leave bluecrack.com, I want to openly thank you for somehow interesting me in this band called Radiohead (and I do blame you). It has all been a very pleasant experience.

:hug: bear :hug:

sorry, no pics. :( i got up just about to the gate when i saw a guy i knew from school heading back to the parking lot because the gate attendants found his cam and wouldn't let him in. so i headed back with him and left mine in my car.

btw, how long was it before you guys were out of the parking lot? we napped for an hour in my car before we finally got out at 12:45. :down:

kariatari said:
How long was it before you guys were out of the parking lot? we napped for an hour in my car before we finally got out at 12:45. :down:

After you all left...I got in my jeep and moved about 30 feet before I got through to my friend I was staying with....she was at "Blue 6". I ended up driving over there....and a group of about seven of us finishedoff the cooler (eight drinks). Thank you for those extras Kari.

We ended up being asked to leave by the cops. we then traveled to a bar in po-dunk Rochester, Wis. where there were a ton of concert-goers drinking $2 Newcastles. Fucking $2. I wish I wasn't driving.

I got to bed around 3:15 (which meant i was up for 23 hours straight.) All worth it.

And I am thinking that next Saturday is going to be just as bad (sleepless in Vancouver). Woohay.

no kidding! i didnt mean pictures of radiohead i meant pictures of you guys together!

it would have been romantic in a sentimental sort of way. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom