Interferencers Gathering at Radiohead shows: Alpine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zonedogg, im coming from Cincinnati, havent looked into the route yet either, and I will be plus 1, might be ole girl....not sure yet.

-EP

Is anyone thinking about driving from the Twin Cities (MN) vacinity? I see there are still lawn tickets available. :hmm:

LM, PM zoney, he knows who's all coming for the most part. I'm pretty sure he mentioned somebody coming from the Twin Cities, but I can't remember who it was. :)

zoney, looks like a friend and myself have found free lodgings at a friends house nearby, we gotta hook up for drinks though at some point.....

well here I am ... fashionably late ... (thanks zoney...) but yes! Me! Present! Alpine Valley! Radiohead! Rawk!

I need to send zoney his ticket. :mac:

I don't know much about hotels around Beloit. I'll be staying at hotel Mirrorball Girl. But tailgating would be fabulous.

kariatari said:
LM, PM zoney, he knows who's all coming for the most part. I'm pretty sure he mentioned somebody coming from the Twin Cities, but I can't remember who it was. :)

I'm guessing that was me. ;)

But yes, I shall be heading down from the Twin Cities. As of now, I think I'm heading down to Madtown and staying at the swanky hotel Mirrorball Girl and hitching a ride down to the concert. God, I can't believe it's less than a week and a half away! :hyper:

OK

Hotels....um...I was up in Mineapolis the last few days, and MAY have found someone with a hotel room to crash in.

We should find a place to meet up beforehand...before the parking lot.

I will buy the STELLA! (or not - maybe something a little less strong).

what else is there to discuss?

OK

Stella and Jeff will be leaving for southeastern Wisconsin at 11am...hoping to arrive around 3pmish

I am thinking we should have a rendevous point...cruise into the lot together....tailgate and all.

yeah...nay...abstain?

Back
Top Bottom