In the City of Los Angeles....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dt Disney

Martha...that gorgeous comment is just way too much pressure (ha, Ha.)

The more I read these boards, the more I am convinced that y'all are nuts!!! I think I'll fit in just fine.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys on the 21st...thanks for making it OC local (that Orange curtain is really tough)

I'm sure well be there awhile. I think we might also want to go hang out somewhere else later that night. Who knows, another outside restaraunt or maybe someplace like minature golf, I dunno. You should let us know when you think would be the soonest you might meet us and the latest you might be able to get there. That way we can try to arrange things to meet up with you. :happy:

jala said:
I think we might also want to go hang out somewhere else later that night.

Well, :shifty: I was thinking of going up to the Inkslinger's Ball that evening at the Hollywood Palladium. It's 20 bucks :shocked: to get in, but it's funner 'n hell and you get to see some really cool tats and some outrageous people!:D

Let's be like really pathetic and cheezy fans and karaoke to U2 tunes! :ohmy: :tongue: :shifty: :coocoo: :crack: :angel:

Hey, I was thinking, would it be a good idea to move up the time to meet to 4-5pm? I've never been to Downtown Disney and I wondered if 12-1pm was a bit early. What does everyone think?

Want more L.A. Fans?

Hey, do you guys know about the U2LA yahoogroup? If you don't, you should join and post on there, too. I know there are fans from O.C. on that list who may not be checking Interference, especially this little section. If you want more U2 fans to come to your little get-together, that might be a good shot.

Just thought I'd try to help. I'm in West Hollywood so Downtown Disney is a little far for me.

Try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/u2la

Good Luck!

--Andi
http://www.u2lafans.com
EXIT--L.A.'s All-Girl U2 Tribute Band

well i have to work from 12-8 on saturday :( so I guess i won't be going, I wouldn't be able to get there until about 9pm and I doubt you guys would still be doing stuff by then. Maybe if all goes well with this meeting we can have another one some time and I'll be able to go.

:shocked:

So who is gonna show up!!?

I don't want to drive 70+ miles, just to find out I'm the only one! :scream: :help: :banghead: :reject:

Jala and I are supposed to be going...I'm still waiting to hear from her.

It was a great time for all. Food, drink, conversation, atmosphere, a beautiful Southern California day.

Everybody was so nice. Joel shared some great U2 stories.

Joel has pictures!!! There were eight in attendance.

It was a Great time

I really enjoyed being around all you! We definitely need to do this again. Maybe we should pull an all nighter. Have fun, go dancing, or just hang out again. It's really cool how besides U2, we have a lot in common. Maybe a trip to Magic Mountain would be cool, I dunno, who knows. We need to get those pics posted so everyone could see.

Back
Top Bottom