I'm heading off to Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
Well...

this is it...

I'm heading off to Ireland tomorrow! We're landing at the Shannon airport, starting our vacation West working our way to the East ,for 2 weeks, to the wonderful city of Dublin were will be staying a week... maybe catch a glimpse of the guys, eventhough I'm totally concious of that I'm pushing my Bono-luck.

So if I have any interesting updates... I'll post!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

That sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a wonderful trip and get to meet Bono! I know you met him once before, but, well, in a different way, you know what I mean!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

have a great trip melpop!
keep up posted on your travels!
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Bon Voyage Melissa! It's great you're going to see so much of Ireland, that's the way to do it! What a beautiful country, the Emerald Isle! There's so much more to it than just Dublin. While you are in Dublin the last week I wish you another happy Bono memory!
More Bono cooties! Getting to meet him would be like butter and jelly to go along with your 'roll' he he!
icon36.gif

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

Is everybody and their mother in Ireland!? Why am I not?

Have fun, Melpop.
smile.gif
I hope you enjoy the country, it looks beatiful. Too bad Bono's in Africa. If you ran into him, can you imagine what he'd say? I'M SURE HE REMEMBERS.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Hey, have a great time in Ireland, Melpop! I've got to get back. Huh, Bono went back to Africa? That's no surprise........I wonder what's up now??
*wonders if any new safari pix are in the works*
:drool: :heart: :heart: :love: :scratch:

You HAVE to visit Galway - commonly known as the Heart of the West and, by many, the heart of Ireland.

Come and see the beauty of Conemmara before visiting the Cladagh and watching "the sun go down on Galway bay".

I will be expecting you :)

Re: *whispers*

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol..ladies, Melpop has already been to Ireland. this is an old post. ;)

yep kids, this is a thread from may, before the new forum even came out. melpop is back from ireland safe and sound.

good times.

Yes, but I am heading to Ireland next week!

First trip, very excited.

Tree Hugger, I am coming to Galway for a day or two. I have heard it is beautiful!

you can PM me if you want to meet up at a pub with my other U2 friends and I :)

oktobergirl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom