I'm about to give up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PRoMenADeZoO

The Fly
I'm having a problem here in my hometown. See, I'm 22 years old, and single. Now, normally, what one would do in my shoes is hit the clubs and stuff like that to look for a female companion, but I am not normal. I am a Christian, and I would like to find a woman who is also Christian, so where would you normally go? To your church. But there is another problem. Almost all of the women my age are completely shallow. Its like theres nothing inside of them. I really liked this one girl, for 6 years. I never told her anything about the way I felt, but as time went by, I noticed she was empty. It was like talking to a Robot. Almost all of the girls in my church are like that. Its like they live in this fantasy world, where their knight in shining armour is going to come and say "God has given me your hand in marriage, now let us take off and go live in my castle" I once tryed to have a conversation about politics with this one girl, and she said "Ugh, I don't like to talk about those things, lets talk about my hair" So, If there are any women out there, who are single, christian, age 18-23, who actually give a crap about whats happening in this world and would like to change it, and who love U2, please reply.

If all the women in your church are vapid maybe you need to look elsewhere. And this might come as a big shock to you, but decent, smart people are found many places. Open your mind a bit and look in those other places.

Maybe if all the women are that vain in your church, they might be missing some important sermons and not getting what is being preached.

Maybe its time to look for another church. :shrug:

I get what you're saying.. but I don't think meeting people through an internet forum is the best of ideas...

Back
Top Bottom