If You Are Going to see Bono & Edge in LA 10-26-08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was great to meet you and your wife romi :)

Glad you are home safe. I had to drive through 2 hours of extremely thick fog last night... so fun! :lol:

Other than yourselves, :giggle: , did you get any photos of the celebrities? any autographs? Char and I actually thought about going at the last minute but we're still painting and re-arranging rooms upstairs...translation ~ I moved her office into the larger, street side room with a view! :lol:

No one in our group saw anyone before or after the show, except for Billy Dee Williams arriving at the afterparty :lol:
We couldn't locate Freefall after the show until later and it turns out she was off getting a hug from Dallas :madwife: :wink:
That was it!

we are thinking of doing a road trip to the place where the fallen Joshua Tree is.
Leave early Sunday morning and having a lunch in that area, having the SoundDock playing music, etc....we are probably going to start a thread soon.

Bono with Bikini girls

Anyone else tired of hearing about Bono with the Biking Girls??

Make it stop!:sad:
Bono's holiday snaps go on Facebook
s

SNAP HAPPY: Bono's holiday snaps taken in holiday spot St Tropez have been placed on Facebook.

Bono has been photographed cavorting with two girls in St Tropez.

Pictures of the married singer with his arm around the girls, taken in the holiday resort located in the South of France last month, were posted on internet site Facebook.

Bono, 48 - real name Paul Hewson - was holidaying with friend Simon Carmody, an Irish musician, when they met up with the girls, US fashion student Andrea Feick and her British friend Hannah Emerson, both 19.

According to Feick, she and Hannah partied with Vertigo singer Bono and Carmody at the Nikki Beach bar and on a luxury yacht, but firmly denies their relationship went beyond friendship.

Feick said: “For somebody who's much older than I am... no thank you. He’s a friend of mine and that’s pretty much it. I’m not going to get into details, but it’s a small world."

In one photo, Bono can be seen theatrically clutching Feick’s hand to his chest while Carmody puts his hand on Emerson’s knee. Another photo shows Feick posing on the yacht wearing Bono’s cap.

Feick says she met the U2 star a few years ago on the French Riviera.

The luxury yacht the group later partied on is thought to be the Cyan - a 140ft yacht with six cabins worth £12 million, which belongs to U2 guitarist The Edge.

Bono has been happily married to his wife Ali for 26 years, and has regularly spoken of the strength of their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom