i demand death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol bear is just being his usual bratty self.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
*BAAAAAAAAAAALLS!!!!!!!!!!! DINNER IS BEING SERVED YA DUMBASS WHORE!!!!! ILL FUCKING RIP YOUR FACE AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR 12 YEAR OLD BROTHERS THROAT!!!!!! EAT HUMANS!!!! SOYLENT GREEN!!!!!! DIE BLATTUS DIE!!!!!!!! ILL KILL YOU! YOUEEERERRRR MY SON!!!! I DEMAND DEATH!!!!!

*note this is not how my personaly family works

mad.gif
mad.gif

How FOUL you dirty creature! This place is supposed to be about love and peace and love and peace. You should be heavily sedated and swiftly dismembered!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
*BAAAAAAAAAAALLS!!!!!!!!!!! DINNER IS BEING SERVED YA DUMBASS WHORE!!!!! ILL FUCKING RIP YOUR FACE AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR 12 YEAR OLD BROTHERS THROAT!!!!!! EAT HUMANS!!!! SOYLENT GREEN!!!!!! DIE BLATTUS DIE!!!!!!!! ILL KILL YOU! YOUEEERERRRR MY SON!!!! I DEMAND DEATH!!!!!

*note this is not how my personaly family works

I'm completely offended by this spew of filth and yet saddened by the fact that people actually have these type of feelings. And the overwhelming shock that the asylum actually allows the use of computers let alone INTERNET to the "guests"

------------------
"So Mr. Bin Laden, I hear you have an intrest in our airplanes...Let me show you this one, we like to call it the B-52

With the big boys at Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Dearest Interferencers,

I am morally outraged by this thread. No one should "demand death," especially towards others. Hans Moleman, Tipper Gore, and I shall ensure that this forum is cleansed of all immorality.

<says a prayer>

XOXO

Love, Whortense

------------------
~Whortense Wiffin
XI Comtess d'Enron and the conservative alter-ego of "melon"

Originally posted by GOP-Controlled Whortense:
Dearest Interferencers,

I am morally outraged by this thread. No one should "demand death," especially towards others. Hans Moleman, Tipper Gore, and I shall ensure that this forum is cleansed of all immorality.

<says a prayer>

XOXO

Love, Whortense

dont you have a fund raiser to go to or something

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom