hmmm something sounds fishy w/2u

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobby475

Babyface
I thought the whole point of a u2 tribute band was to play u2 music and sing it w/o dubbing in "Bono's" lead vocals...check this out.... go to www notu2.com and click under audio and then click to "pride".... why are "bono's" lead vocals in the chorus's from the album "unforgettable fire" dubbed in...unbelievable!!!! so I guess when I payed to see them months back I just payed to hear the real u2 album....don't believe me ? check it out yourself...any true u2 fan would be able to pick this up in a second...give me a break....what do you people think?

Yeah - he is okay - but it's too bad he didn't have a cool name like CHEDGE!! :)

Hey BAWs!!! Sorry again we missed you in TO - hope you had a good time!

TheEdge U2JT said:
A good name will take you places!
He even has his own fan club of "Chedge Girls" They are just your typical Southern California Hotties screaming for a dude in a beanie!

Gotta love a guy in beanie :sexywink: And don't forget about those Chedge Boys! :wink:

Maybe we could find a group of "Brady Babes" in Toronto!?

I think there are legions of Brady Babes stretching from Toronto all the way to LA...I'm the president of the So Cal Chapter :D

...oh you have me blushing now.... ;)

and I believe there is a Chedge boy by the name of Kevin Strom who lives in Toronto!!!

ok - back to the thread at hand.....

:)

Brady, you said what I was thinking. :laugh:

Although I have, in fact, heard of this with 2U before from another reliable source out that way.

Oh well, what can you do?

i love your fat pudgy face, would you go on a date w/ me you sexy thang..i be talking about you headache....mmm mm mmm you must taste good.........

Back
Top Bottom