High School Seniors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigIdeas

The Fly
So this is the senior thread...Note where you're going to college, where you got accepted, senior year prank ideas (not necessary, but welcome), memories, etc...

to break the ice:
want to go to Caltech, but waitlisted...

I've been accepted to the Memorial University of Newfoundland...

Not that it was very hard to accomplish that. :| I'd like to go to Dalhousie, but it's a bit too far for my taste.

There should be a lot of new Seniors, but Dteque is lagging, so I'm going to make an off-to-college thread

But we should have on for those senioers in HS, too.

I was once a senior.
I am glad I'm not

Graduated last year - 05

Shenendehowa Central School District
*sigh*
Capital Region's biggest ____________ __________ _________
(insert whatever you like)

It was fun, best year of school ever, though.\

Ah...... I will always remember - I wasn't voted Best Looking guy, not poplular like that, reclusive, etc.

But the Best Looking Guy's girl never seemed to be able to take her eyes off me.

I doubt you're a U2 fan, Julie, but if you ever read this - it was always fun playing "eye-tag" with you

Ah, but that past is the past.
Time to move on

:yes:

:dance:

I got accepted to the University of Ottawa, Honours History, and a minor in English. I want to become a teacher.

One time a few months ago my friends and me jumped in my friend's car at like midnight, went over to Sobey's Grocery Store (open 24 hours) and bought cheesecake. Then we drove around aimlessly, blasting that Aerosmith song from Armageddon along with a bunch of other random songs and singing along until we reached the parkway. We got out and pigged out on half-frozen cheescake at like 1:30. After doing that for a while, and getting sick to our stomachs, we tossed one of my friends into the Ottawa River, and he had to ride home soaked. We got home and watched Napolean Dynamite at my house and then just crashed there for the night. My friend caught a cold from being thrown in the river, and another puked up his cheesecake all over my rug...:huh:

Good times...

:up:

See.... those are the sort of highschool things I was never a part of.... but I realize now that I am a social person, despite my reservedness......

I've got my principles, but...

I think college will be a lot of fun :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom