Hey, you Atlanta/North Georgia folk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D

Gosh that's early :huh:
If I could actually get that station in my apartment I would listen. Do they have an online stream?

I don't know :reject:

Actually I am thinking now that I might not be on then. They are calling me then but now I'm thinking they'll probably tape it and play it later in the day or even another day. So if that is the case, I will spill the details of when! :hyper:

Ok, finished it a few minutes ago.

They're not airing it until NEXT Wed. (the 7th) at 8:15 am.....

I am sure I will cringe listening to myself! :laugh:

yeah i know but what the fuck else are you supposed to do in alpharetta?

its not like theres any public transportation, or even sidewalks (not counting the random ones that start and end in random places, and aren't much use for getting anywhere).

...wednesday...i shall listen :yes:

I filled up last night at $2.59. Sunday we saw $2.45, now it's $2.95 in Kennesaw, more in Atlanta. It's just crazy. And stations are running out of gas. :madspit:

Yeah, I like how last night on my way home, gas was up past $3.49 in some places and this morning is was between 20-30 cents cheaper.

I wonder if the station manager where they were selling gas for over $6 is kicking himself now. I mean, there's photographic evidence of his attempt to rip people off and I'm sure he'll be getting some stiff fines for it, which he totally deserves. Ass.

:wave: I just found this thread! :happy: :hyper:
I should get around more. :|

There was gas around here today for $3.19 a gallon. :mad:

Lauren, It's great you won that contest! :applaud:

I got U2 tickets, behind the stage, sec 218 from ticketmaster to the November 19th show, which I'm pretty happy with since they are close to the stage, but everything is backwards. I was online at ticketmaster at 10:00 a.m. right to the second for the 18th and 19th and that's the best there was. I didn't even get anything for the 18th, I think they were sold out in 1 minute. Where did all the tickets go so fast? :sigh:

Welcome to the thread :wave:

Keep checking ticketmaster; esp. closer to the show they usually release some tickets. Also check on here; people will be looking to get rid of some.

Happy Birthday, Brian!

partyguy.gif

Thanks so much! :hug:

I wish I could've taped it but I had no way to do so.....wish I had it on tape b/c a lot of people missed it. :banghead:

I couldn't believe they played the whole thing; they didn't edit out any of it. :dance:

I was surprisingly happy with how I sounded. Of course I sounded giddy, but it could have been a lot worse....at least I don't use the world "like"! I think I sounded as intelligent as one can sound while talking about the meet ing Bono and one of the best days of their life :sexywink: But yeah, I was really excited and I talk fast when I'm excited. :laugh:

I got my Coldplay tix 2 nights ago. I was getting worried about them.
Looks like I'll be racing to get there on time, though. This stupid field experience class is having me drive all over the friggin' state to different high schools. They seem to think a 100 mile radius from UGA is a fair and reasonable driving distance.:mad:

And it's VertigoGal's B-day? I didn't see it on the main page.
partyguy.gif

Happy B-day!

Back
Top Bottom