Hey, you Atlanta/North Georgia folk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn: I stayed up all night following min by min of each song. It was fun. We had our own cyber concert going on in the General concert forum. My friend Kevin texted me at about 4AM his time to tell me the show was amazing. I was growing angry by the min that I missed out on last night. I however maybe going to Chicago because I cannot wait until November to see them.

I don't think you have to worry about spoilers in here because it's not like the server lets us browse the site long enough to read them all...:mad: :madspit:

I WON THE CONTEST THIS MORNING ON 92.9!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE WAS LISTENING, THAT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. This was the only day in the last week that I wasn't listening!
Congratulations!!!
I'm very happy for you! (and very jealous!)
:applaud: :dancing:

I've gotten both sets of tickets this week and neither were chewed up or black like that guy's in the tour section (knock on wood). Whew...
Now I'm obsessing over where to put them...

:wave:

Yayyyyyyyyy daylight savings time! And hopefully warmer weather that is here to stay! :hyper:

:lmao:

My computer was taken over by viruses for awhile, so I wasn't around much.

And now I am trying to mostly stay away because of 1) spoilers-I already know too damn much :sad: :banghead: and 2) I need to study

Hey everyone!

So Elton John is touring this year and coming to Atlanta on October 1st I just found out.

Presale starts tomorrow and regular sale is on Sat. the 16th, a week from Saturday.

Tickets are comparable with U2, and actually, it seems like there are a lot more $50 tickets and even the most expensive ticket is cheaper than the most expensive ticket.

I am thinking about going, is anyone else? It would be cool to meet up with someone as I have a feeling I'll be on my own for this one.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
This thread should never leave the top spot in here! :angry:

nothing is wrong with it, but i just wanted to piss her off

im naughty like that

yeah i noticed that

dont worry about it, it was just a silly joke

im glad i did it though because im getting some dutch licorice sent to me because of it :hyper:

I once ordered a book from Mexico. The publisher listed my email address on the outside of the package and a Mexican Customs Officer emailed me for months just saying hello, hows the weather, what are you doing, etc.

no its ok, ive been to atlanta a few times, you arent missing much

these atl people think they own this forum, but ive got news for them, they dont

Back
Top Bottom