Hey KIWIs! Show yourselves!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm in Auckland right now. Have you heard that U2 are coming here at the end of the year? Who's going? Who's from NZ? Who is here?! Come ahn, let your presence be made known!

foray

------------------
"Please--tame me!" he said. "I want to, very much," the little prince replied. "But I have not much time. I have friends to discover, and a great many things to understand." "One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox.

Kia ora foray!!

I'm stuck down the other end of the country in Dunedin. In reply to your questions re touring I'm not entirely sure. I guess that we'll find out for sure when the Oz dates etc are announced. If they don't manage to make it here then I'll guess I'll be heading over the ditch!!

------------------
'It's very simple'

KIA ORA! I'm going to a U2 tribute night at a pub near Aotea Square on St Paddy's (tomorrow night). Closest thing to seeing a U2 act live! (heh, that is kinda pathetic, too).

foray

------------------
"Please--tame me!" he said. "I want to, very much," the little prince replied. "But I have not much time. I have friends to discover, and a great many things to understand." "One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox.

*throws jonah lomu at screamer

so sorry kids, we non Kiwis will leave now.

Natztar said:

Is that a Kiwi wannabe I hear??? :sexywink:

I'm an Auckie Kiwi, still at school. Great fun :|

U2 is coming to NZ??!!! About time!!! :hyper:

hehe! I just want to visit. Two of my friends live in Aukland. :)

Hi I have just registered...Christchurch NZ rocks....I am at tech at the moment. Do any of you south Islanders collect bootlegs...I'd love to trade with ya's. Dunidun is great, when is the next undy 500??

Hey... I don't collect bootlegs (wish I had the money to!) The boots here are so expensive. $100???!!!

Not that I see them very often. There were a couple in ECHO that I saw last week, but the disappeared before I had a chance to ask how much they were. :(

Back
Top Bottom