Hey, Houston!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DancingBarefoot

The Fly
I posted this question when we were all one, but not the same, but now I'm posting it again.

Are there U2 fans here that live in Houston? It is likely (not yet definite, though) that I may be moving there, and I'd like to hear your thoughts or advice about this city. I'm from PA and have never been anywhere near Houston. Please help me out.

Thanks, Nichelle

Last edited:
Howdy there,
Yes there is Houston based fans, I know of at least 2 because they are my sister and her husband. I live in Cali, but I do go to visit them often.;)

Houston is wonderful. I love living there, and I would definitely recommend it to you, if you can put up with the heat :D

Great, thanks! My husband and I are actually excited about the heat! We're really looking forward to the move. It's official - we'll be moving next month. Yeah :D

The heat is the first thing that my sister mention when she moved there, but it wasn't because it was to hot it was because she thought that it was nice.

In Cali were I live it gets up into 113-120*, I dont think it gets that hot there!

I'm really excited about moving to Houston. I'm looking forward to all that's available in a city, coming from a more rural area in central PA. There seems to be an active dance community there, which means there are a lot of opportunities for me! We will be making the move in mid-July and we have our apartment lined up. The only unfortunate part is packing! :barf:

Back
Top Bottom