Hello New Yorkers .........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DPrinceNY - where in Bklyn are you? I spent my first 25 years in bklyn....moved a bit north to the sububrs 3 years ago

A "new" New Yorker here...been here since June 2002. Loved the vibe of the city the first time I came here on vacation in 1989. South Richmond Hill/Ozone Park, Queens area resident.

WOw..........

so no one is from the Capital District?

How strange

Could it be that............ that I'm the only U2 fan in my immediate reagion!

:huh: :| :huh: :|

No, that can't be.........

hi, for honor , i',m a little late responding but i'm from guilderland. been here for 5 years just need to be inspired to write. lol

Nice weather, it's supposed to be almost 70 tomorrow.

A little too warm for this time of theyear, if you askme.......... but I won't complain.

Alright, BOYO3221, at least there's someone else around here. :up: I think I might need tostart going door todoor, though, because....... because the power of U2 needs to be spread across this land.

At the moment I'm in Clifton Park, and people drive as bad as they do down in NYC :| But for worse reasons........

Jersey! All of us cool people live there! :sexywink:

...where it's actually possible to drive without feeling intimidated! :love:

Numb1075 said:
check out U2 gatherings - St patty's day, The Unforgettable Fire is playing @ BB Kings in Times Square

:hyper:

I've heard they're good!

Plus if some of us get to meet, that would be :cool:

Zoot, UF is very good. It's as close to seeing U2 w/o actually seeing U2. I know Headache will be there and I already have my tix. They are only 20 bux for st pats and it's a friday night. Gonna be a blast !

UberBeaver said:
Queens now. Originally from Long Island.

I'm on the island :) Where are you originally from?

**I can't believe this thread is active again I did it over a year ago :shifty:*

Back
Top Bottom