Gather this...online with OCTOBER! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Hi guys -

I think a while back I let you know about a new feature on our website, the OCTOBER Band Forum..

Well it wasn't all that inForumative before, as I had to get caught up with alot of stuff..but I've compiled a bit more of our experiences and photos over the last bit and made some nifty little slideshows of course punctuated by my ever-so-concise commentary on the shows themselves..:huh:

Some of you may be already familiar with blog culture, it was something I used to do quite a bit before I had more productive things to do than whine endlessly on my own private soapbox and hope someone commented something like 'piss off you wanker' or the like..LOL..

ANYHOO...this is a little pilot project we're running, we like sharing our experiences online and rather than us bombarding Interland with endless stories and the like, why not bookmark our Band Forum page and visit regularly? Blogs like ours depend on interaction tho! So don't be afraid to comment on the site, make requests, utter death threats - ok no death threats..!

You can get to it from our main page, or if you'd rather bypass all that band marketing stuff and get right to the skinny, save the following link in your Favorites list:

OCTOBER BAND FORUM

Hope to see you there! :)

Gabriel

Back
Top Bottom