Florida/Southern fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floridita727

The Fly
Anyone from Florida or the South?
I'm Cristina, 26 frm FL *posted my intro in the newb thread*
Unfortunatley none of my friends IRL appreciate U2 like me.
They just dont get it. *shakes head*
I will talk with just about anyone as long as you're cool :)
I like almost all kinds of music too.
I'm mostly on MSN messenger, Twitter (addicted) & I have a facebook.

:wave: Hi floridita & welcome to "the Blue Crack house"... shouldn't take you long to find out how Interference got that nickname. :laugh:

I'm in North Carolina - Wilmington, to be specific. Glad to have you onboard. :)

I'm from Florida, and I live in Orlando as well. But I'm from South Florida, and I will be attending the Miami show (and maybe the Edmonton show as well, talk about opposites!).

Very cool! I've always wanted to visit Montreal or Toronto, but the reason behind me ending up in Edmonton as a possibility is that I have family there.

Enjoy that, I'm sure it will be a blast.

I swear though, U2 fans at UCF are non-existent. Thankfully I've found these forums though!

Hey Christina :wave: I'm from CT but I live in Sarasota. Although I've been in CT alot lately due to family illnesses. Welcome, I'll be heading to the Miami show.

Looks like it has been ages since someone from Florida said "hey" in this thread even though it is on the front page of the forum. :p I'm in central Florida and would be interested to know if there are any other Florida fans, any group meetings (do people still do that or is it a by-gone?), tribute bands, etc?

I'd like to go to a U2 concert with like minded people too, when they tour again. I've never done that before and think I'd appreciate the show, the folks, and the feelings a great deal more.

Cheers, Meg

Hey Meg. In from Central Florida as well. No, I can't say I know of any fan meetings or anything like that. You're pretty on your own around here!

Hiya LuckyNumber7,

That's too bad though I do feel that way, very alone. :( But at least I've got this place now and who knows perhaps if a tour does occur more folks will miraculously spring forth.

I'm in Kissimmee, near Disney.

Cheers, Meg.

I wouldn't rule out stuff like that. Other shows I go to, I tend to meet up in groups. I've not seen U2 yet, but I can see myself doing that.

Sorry, where are my manners? I'm in the Tampa Bay area but I sometimes frequent the Disney area.

Had a rough year, maybe this will be just what I need. I'll scrap together some cash, look forward to seeing you guys and meeting Central Florida U2 fans.

Gosh, I have not been there since I was in high school some 12 years ago!

Cheers, Meg

Back
Top Bottom