FINALLY!! Added U23D in San Diego !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ET

The Fly
Now I don't need to go all the way up to LA!!!
About freakin time!!!
Any one in San Diego gonna see it here???
Going to 5pm show on the 23rd.

Last edited:
it was just announced today...I just found out before I bought a ticket for LA...whew......on U23D site.

Yeah I just saw it, and cheaper than LA too!! I contacted Trevor and he can't make it the 25th. I was gonna see if he wanted to car pool to LA. I'm gonna see it in SD and maybe go to LA on Fri too. I am waiting to see if my son wants to go then I'll get tix for 23rd. :hyper:

It's only a couple bucks cheaper...cause it's not LA!!
What's a few $$ to see U2!! I have spent soooooooo much over last tour....so seeing this a few times is a bargain!

hoping they show a webcast from Sundance tonight, like from Cannes...

My husband and I might be at the 5 pm show on the 23rd :hmm:

If I'm there, would love to say Hi ET! If we could recognize each other somehow :hmm:

bonocomet said:
My husband and I might be at the 5 pm show on the 23rd :hmm:

If I'm there, would love to say Hi ET! If we could recognize each other somehow :hmm:

would love to say hi too!!
My pic is on my profile....already got my tix.

Oh awesome profile pic! If I see you, I'll come up and say hi, and vise versa please! I also have long brown hair, I'll wear my navy blue peacoat. I hope to see you!

And Carek, I'll look for you too :D

Pretty sure I'll have on my Hawaii concert shirt...gotta have a reason to wear it for the first time!!!!

Good idea! I'll wear one of my Vertigo tour shirts too! :D

That is if I make it there that night, I hope so!

When I picked up my son tonite at the airport one of the first things he said is he heard in NY that U23D is AWESOME and that the 3D glasses are really cool. He cannot wait to see it! :up:

I think we already heard that it was awesome and cool and that it's any adjective you want to use...esp from that review on @u2.com
But glad he's looking forward to it and that the buzz is out there, no one I know who's not a U2 fan even has a clue it's coming...
:der:

Back
Top Bottom