European Interferencers???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey all. I'm hoping to be in Europe this fall and stay from August till April. I'll be based in Switzerland for the most part, but I'm hoping to do some travelling on off-times. Right now I am for sure planning to be in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany. Also tentatively hoping to go east to Austria, Hungry and perhaps Slovenia????

anyways, if anyone out there wants to hook up for a pint or something, I'd be interested. Post here or email me at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com

Cheers
-sula

If you have plans to visit the North of Holland and Germany you are welcome here.

I have a guestroom with a lock on it
smile.gif

Hey? What about Belgium???
wink.gif

We have great beer, good chocolate and tasty waffles. Not to mention the french fries (which is a belgian invention, don't know why they are called french)

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

As I'm hoping to live in Switzerland for 8 months or so, Belgium is definitely a possibility.
wink.gif
All depends on the time and money thing.
biggrin.gif
But you know...Swiss chocolate IS pretty good....

sula, remember when we used to email each other regarding the possibility of this? or was that a different issue? bugger, that was like a long time ago...

anyway, whatever, its 50% for sure that im going to europe next year sometime for the long haul...to live and work. id love to be based in berlin, so that is near switzerland obviously... well for a train ride that only took us...err...well from berlin to basil i think took us a full day.

maybe ill see ya there, but i doubt itll work out.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

That would be good fun, zoom! Drop me an email (I forget which addy to use these days). We can go have a beer or some fondue together.
smile.gif

Sula darling - Don't forget about your hometown buddies....I haven't heard from you in ages. When are we going to get together. I am in the Roseville Library right now - where are you?

zoney, my dear, where HAVE YOU BEEN??? Mankato?
wink.gif

I hang out at the Roseville Library many evenings. Mebbe we should have a hot date at Dunn Bros.
biggrin.gif
Email or call me.

zone and sula: can i come.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Well since I now have my air tickets and am definitely going, I thought I'd bump this back up.

Any advice for where to stay in London for a night?

And...What about Spain???

I'm Spanish and i think this land its very beautiful and sunny. It has beautiful sandy and hot beaches and a great nightlife!!!

Bono said that he loves Spain because he goes to bed at ten am

Larry said Spain was very very beautiful and amazing (in Caroline corr wedding)

And Edge said that he loves Spain, and its sandwiches :scratch: (in the caroline corr wedding too) :laugh:

*Patu* said:
And...What about Spain???

I'm Spanish and i think this land its very beautiful and sunny. It has beautiful sandy and hot beaches and a great nightlife!!!

Bono said that he loves Spain because he goes to bed at ten am

Larry said Spain was very very beautiful and amazing (in Caroline corr wedding)

And Edge said that he loves Spain, and its sandwiches :scratch: (in the caroline corr wedding too) :laugh:

:laugh: That's so cute. :bono:

Definetely come to Latvia. a perfect place for U2 fans.If'you are somewhere near mail me.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom