email addresses and Icq numbers anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whiteflag

The Fly
Theres a whole bunch of people on this here board that I'd like to get email addy or Icq #'s from. Like all the good people from the Russian/ Irish U2'ers post, AM, and last but certainly not least Mazz. Of course if anyone else would like to be email buddies with me of course you are welcome too. I can't get enough u2 Friends
smile.gif

Let me know which way is most comfortable for you and I to exchange addys, Ok?

[This message has been edited by whiteflag (edited 08-13-2000).]

Hmm. I have no problem posting my email address right here. Don't know why it doesn't show up in my user profile...I gave the OK for that, but oh well.
here you go folks...write it down, memorize it, use it... sulawesigirl4@yahoo.com
Original, huh?

And whiteflag, I hope to hear from you soon re: Dublin and Oct. 31st!!!! WooHOO!

-sulawesigirl

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Hey Bubba,

Do you mean by that that something isn't working with it or that nobodys put their in yet? That would explain a thing or two to me.

I've got it, Suls, am memorizing it right now...

You're right, you'll be hearing from me
smile.gif

OK everyone -- get out a pen and paper -- you wouldn't want to miss this vital information
smile.gif

My e-mail addy is: aiwiu2@u2dublin.com

My ICQ # is: 77569538

OK, now guard that with your life
biggrin.gif

P.S. -- I can't believe this.. seems like everyone's going/has been to Dublin but poor little me
smile.gif

Don't worry, it'll happen for you Bebe. It always happens for people like us. Any fan as devoted as we are on this board is going to make it eventually,come hell or high water ( hows that for a taste of Tex-shash)even if it takes years to scrape up the dough, because it means alot to all of us and we're the type to pursue our dreams to the end (like our band
biggrin.gif
)It took me a year of scrimping to go the first time and another year to go back. Start saving your pennies, my friend.

And yes, Alisaura, I did get your email, mine should already be there. Sorry for the delay, I had a wild weekend...for a change.

Well I have no probs with it either so here goes!
bthagan@excite.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks Whiteflag, I just replied... and timed out in the process!
smile.gif

Achtung Bebe, worry not! I too have never been to Dublin, and I won't be going there for a long time, methinks...
frown.gif

I supposedly put my email addy in the profile to, but it doesn't show up. *shrug* Here it is, for anyone who is interested/doesn't already have it.

Alison@u2dublin.com

My icq is 13759564... i typed that from memory pretty sad huh?

my email is mumad@home.com or damon@zahadum.com, whichever you prefer

ICQ# 43513364
e-mail address is sik@fwi.com

I'm online mainly at night after work, so
feel free to chat with me on ICQ.

SIK

i have been a member of a board exactly the same as this one for about a year now and they never end up showing those e mail addys.

andypi@hotmail.com

Im duffa23 on AOL IM

Hey whiteflag and the other fellow U2 fans here, are you interested in having a brazilian U2 friend? So here it goes:

mteresa_mr@uol.com.br

Hey guys if anyone of ya wanna contact me just check out my profile it has all the details.
I would be really happy if any one of you contact me but please do mention yours forum nick names
wink.gif

------------------
Take This Tangle Of A Conversation And Turn It Into Your Own Prayer.

Hi all,

feel free to drop me a line or two. My e-mail address is: am@u2dublin.com

Hey folks. Make sure that you visit Galway as well when you're going to Ireland. It's much nicer that Dublin. And by the way (I'm sorry to say that), but Dublin smells really BAD!!!!

WHiteflag, you know you are most welcome!

am

Hi Whiteflag been a while since I popped in but heres my e-mail address. paul@roby7.freeserve.co.uk
Hey what do you think about the new album heard some of the songs did not like b -day at first but its grows on you, but then again I hated the Fly and that did quite well
love Mazz

Oh my Goodness...

AM, what you said about Dublin, I thought it was just me!!!!

I never had the guts to ask any locals about it, thought I might get clocked in the head.

What is it? The river? peat? just cause its so old?
I dunno, but you'd be walking through Temple Bar and all of a sudden you'd get this big whiff and woah, dont take a breath.

Its the only thing I didn't like about Dublin.
I never got across to Galway which I was really sad about as everyone says its the most beautiful part of Ireland.
Im planning on getting back there in the new future hopefully.

Im so glad it wasn't just me that thought Dublin was stinky.
I hope I didn't offend any Dubliners!

Hey I've been to Dublin loads and have never thought it was smelly. Mind you there is a Italian rest/ in the temple bar area that sells rotten pizza. Went there with friends they gave us the wrong pizza it was yuck but they made us pay for it. SO DONT GO THERE OK apart from that the place is great. Nice place to stay is the OLIVER ST Johns in the Temple Bar area cheap and close to all the pubs.

Hi,

I think it's the Liffey. Must be. And it's normally worse during the summer. It's getting cold now so I guess that the smell is not as bad as it was last month. I'll be going to Dublin next weekend and then I'll see if he smell is still there.
Galway IS the most beautiful part of Ireland - why do you think I'm living here???
But it rains a lot in Galway. That's the bad thing about Galway. It's even worse than in Dublin.

Are ye coming to Ireland anytime soon? I mean beside Whiteflag.

am

Hey Mazz, are you talking about Apache Pizza? Or is it an actual Italian resturant.
I liked Apache Pizza and they actually saved me quite a few food dollars (which was nice since i didn't have many of those to begin with). But there was this Italian joint right by the river that I ate in that just bit the big one. Blech!!!!

------------------
There is but one flag...

[This message has been edited by whiteflag (edited 09-25-2000).]

i would really love to get over there coinciding with a certain tour.
money is the only thing stopping me right now.

i have a 'Last train to Bono' fund. Yes, thats what Im calling it.

Who cares about rain, am? Its Ireland!Its the most gorgeous place on Earth.I suppose it must get pretty gloomy with it raining all the time though.
How about we do a house swap?
You can come here to Australia and get some rays and I'll doze off in a Galway field somewhere under an umbrella. Sounds blissful.

Actually Galway is where Giants Causeway is, right?
How long by train does it take to get from Galway to Dublin?

all these questions..so little time...

Zoomanda - gotta correct you on something there. Giant's Causeway is actually in Northern Ireland (Londonderry I think). Not too sure what's in Co. Galway (apart from the town of Galway!). Plenty of lovely rolling green hills and gorgeous views I'm sure! I'd love to join you under that big umbrella!

I'm hoping to get to Ireland next year (for a holiday which also coincides with the U2 tour). Wouldn't it be great to see them live at Slane? What a fantastic dream
smile.gif

------------------
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away..."

here's a U2 fan from Slovenia. if you feel like it, drop me a line and we'll talk.
msvagelj@yahoo.co.uk
"touch me, take me to that other place,
teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case"
bye,
Maja

Hi Zooropamanda,

sorry for the late reply.

It takes about 2 1/2 hours to travel from Dublin to Galway (city) by train. But it's cost's quite a lot. A return ticket costs about 26 irish pounds.
Busses are much cheaper. You can get a return ticket from 10 pounds, but it take a good while longer to get to Galway. From 3 up to 4 hours. Trains are more confortable but if you don't mind busses, take them.

So are you comming to Galway? There is no doubt - you have to. It's by far the best place in Ireland...

take care

am

AM

My main memory of Galway (apart from the atlantic winds beating down on me in the cathedral car park) is the massive queue outside supermacs at 2am on a saturday night. Is it still like that? It was an absolute sight to behold!

Back
Top Bottom