Elevation Canada in Toronto October 16th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradyvox

The Fly
Hi everyone, hope some interference folks can make it out! Rumour has it that we will have some very special guests from the West Coast join us!! ;)

This is a GREAT venue!

Date: Saturday October 16//10
City: Toronto, ON
Venue: The Sound Academy
Additional Details: Elevation performs: The Best of Both Worlds...for every U2 single, we promise to perform a rarity!! Don't miss this special show! A portion of proceeds will help build a home for a family in Africa. Show begins at 9:00pm. Tickets available at the door only.

(*disclaimer: rarity refers to songs that U2 hasn't perform live or rarely performs live or hasn't performed for a long time...rarity does not include 'Street Mission' etc...lol).

Rarities? Cool as heck !!!! :up:

Rarities like... "(Whatever Happened to) Pete the Chop"? "Things to Make and Do"? Both "Boomerang I" and "Boomerang II"? :D

Wish I could make it out to Toronto for that. Be great to see Elevation play again.

Have a fantastic show! :rockon:

Hi everyone, hope some interference folks can make it out! Rumour has it that we will have some very special guests from the West Coast join us!! ;)

This is a GREAT venue!

Date: Saturday October 16//10
City: Toronto, ON
Venue: The Sound Academy
Additional Details: Elevation performs: The Best of Both Worlds...for every U2 single, we promise to perform a rarity!! Don't miss this special show! A portion of proceeds will help build a home for a family in Africa. Show begins at 9:00pm. Tickets available at the door only.

(*disclaimer: rarity refers to songs that U2 hasn't perform live or rarely performs live or hasn't performed for a long time...rarity does not include 'Street Mission' etc...lol).

This sounds like a great night- Keith and I will be there on another U2 related "man-date" (just can't get our wives enthused as much as us- go figure:huh:).
Is this the proper "rarity" request forum? I'm usin it that way anyway...:D.
Been lovin the 2010 version of "Mercy" the boys have been playing...methinks it would be very cool to hear Elevations take on it (oh, and Winter too)!!!! I'm not askin too much am I???
Anyways I know that whatever you guys pull out will be great...see ya in 2 weeks.
Cheers,

Hi everyone - we are really looking forward to this show! We are tweaking the setlist. It is an "Evening with Elevation" and will include 2 sets with a short intermission.

First set is all the classic hits with our full video show.

Second set is basically a mish mash of tunes U2 doesn't play live anymore - 7 or 8 songs U2 hasn't done since the 1980s and 2-3 tunes U2 has never really done live - even a new tune in Elevation's repertoire...

Lots of fun to be had...Doors at 8:30...we start the show at 9:15 sharp!

Cheers,
Brady
ELEVATION : A U2 Tribute Show

and 2-3 tunes U2 has never really done live - even a new tune in Elevation's repertoire...

Hmm......"I'm hangin on" and "dreamin out loud" wonderin what we may hear?
Sounds like a great format guys- looking forward to it
icon36.gif

It was so great seeing our friends at the show! A special shout out to the BAWS and Jess and Paul for coming such a long way!! We love you guys!! :heart::heart::heart:

Here is the set from the show:

Set #1

Intro-->
Boots--->
Beautiful Day-->
Hold Me Thrill Me-->
Angel of Harlem
I Will Follow
*talk*
One-->
End of World-->
New Years Day--->