Dmp's House! Sept 15th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sept 15th, come celebrate all interferencers at my house, some of you have already been here and know that I know how to throw a birthday party. Its for our singer of KILJOY UNION, Wesley.
here's some reminders of what it looked like last time.

Thats Wes on the right. and me on the left, come and help give me a chance to get him back ! Muahahahahahaha!

DSCF2578Small.jpg

DSCF2530Small.jpg

CHEERS

DSCF2555Small.jpg

DSCF2529Small.jpg

Any of you are welcome, and if you been to the BAWS house, its only minutes away from there. PM me for time and directions!

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
It's been a year already? Whew where does the time go?

no, that was from my birthday, its Wes's birthday, but its still another reason to have an interference gathering.

DeadMansParty said:

no, that was from my birthday, its Wes's birthday, but its still another reason to have an interference gathering.

Gotcha....true, :yes: very true. Wish I could be there. I know you all will have a blast tho. Please post any and all incriminating photos! :lmao:

I just realised that I don't know what time to show up tomorrow. Cause you know I like to show up on time always. :shifty:

Oh Trevor! :wink:

Get there whenever you want...we'll be there around 8 but you don't need us there to have a good time.

Crystal might be there before us :mac:

i think its one of those "what happens there stays there" gatherings:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom