DC/Virginia/MD Gathering :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Hey all!

Jubilee USA is doing a summer postcard blizzard to call on Sec. Snow to DROP THE DEBT! Let's get together and write 'em! Last weekend of July--Saturday afternoon, say?. Starbucks in DC (Farragut North/West metro stops). Thanks to Oktobergirl for the idea!

Who's in? :D

SD

We did it last Thurs DiGi but I might plan another one. :) Are you interested? So far Jubilee VA is up to about 27 postcards!

:)

SD

Yeah let me know as well...I'm in Maryland...it'd be kewl to get together with some of ya'll

Btw if you guys would like to hear a good band in our area..check out www.thegetawaycar.net I go to most of these shows...maybe we can meet up at one of these :)

Hey all! :wave: I'm mentioning this here, as well as the main forum, since I know you all are from the VA area. If you are from VA, and could take a minute or so to cut and paste the letter regarding debt cancellation for Iraq to Sen Allen, I'd appreciate it. You'll find the letter in the main forum: "If you're in VA, I need your help" :) I have a meeting with him in Nov and really need to get the bug in his ear before I go.

Thanks! Let's try again to meet up since it didn't work the first time. :)

SD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom