DC/MD/VA meetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow Sulawesigirl I never realized just how tall you are lol. Great pic of you and Mia :)

Someone mention a summer gathering? :hyper: As long as it's not the week of July 23rd than Im available! Need to see old friends and meet a lot of my fellow East Coaster fans.

So...I get back to NOVA on the 21st of May. Let's meet up!!
Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe we could have a PopParty when the DVD comes out...which is in June, right?

We could go to an O's game.

And there are my ideas.

I was just about to post in here! I need plans for tomorrow night (Friday the 25th). I'm being kicked out of the apartment for a girls' night and I'm left with nothing to do!

I'm also thinking of having gathering on Saturday, June 2nd. It'll be a U2 dvd bootleg watching/trading party! If you don't have any, don't worry..come anyway. But what I was thinking was that we could watch a bootleg or two, and we can have my dvd burner (and anyone else's if they bring a laptop) going and we can trade some of the ones we have. I'm two blocks from the Friendship Heights metro station....PM me or email me and I'll give you the address. How's that sound?

In the meantime, let's do something tomorrow! :wink:

DVD bootleg party = super cool idea. June 2 = probably no good for me. If I can make it, I have about 250 DVDs and a crappy Dell Laptop/ DVD burner to offer, plus my bubbly self :wink:

Any chance of finding a different weekend in June, pretty please with a cherry on top? :beg:

pattip2000 said:
DVD bootleg party = super cool idea. June 2 = probably no good for me. If I can make it, I have about 250 DVDs and a crappy Dell Laptop/ DVD burner to offer, plus my bubbly self :wink:

Any chance of finding a different weekend in June, pretty please with a cherry on top? :beg:

I may be out of town the following weekend (the 9th/10th), and I'll be in Louisiana the 22nd/23rd. It's possible that the weekend of the 15th/16th may work....I"ll have to check with the boss (i.e., my wife :wink: ).

Okay, just talked to Mons. Turns out she's going to NYC by herself the weekend of June 8/9 and I'm staying here. So, that weekend's free, too. The 2nd is actually the least good for me, too, but I could do it if nothing else works. So, here are our options:

-Saturday the 2nd
-Friday the 8th
-Saturday the 9th
-Friday the 15th
-Saturday the 16th

How do Friday the 8th or Saturday the 9th sound for the dvd bootleg party?

Back
Top Bottom