DC/MD/VA meetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have fun, everyone! Don't get too tuckered out----we need to do this again sometime--I want to go! :wink:

PICS!

Some pics from the meet-up. :up:

Amalfia (?), redhotswami, and ummm... erk, I forgot her screen name. :reject: She sure was cute though. :up:
IMG_1156.jpg

pattip2000 and redhotswami
IMG_1152.jpg

Mrs Edge and Amalfia.
IMG_1154.jpg

Smores at Cosi
IMG_1164.jpg

Big Hair!!
IMG_1153.jpg

Stuffed in the Mini, listening to bootlegs.
IMG_1167.jpg

More here

Shucks---looks like fun! Did anyone talk to Danielle (manager) or Cameron (bartender) at 4courts?

I need to come next time. :sad:

:yikes: I don't know what I'm doing in that second pic.

it was awesome though! pleasure meeting you two and listening to your stories. i can't wait to hang out again :D

Utoo - we didn't talk to the bartender or anyone, but we had a really cool server! that was the first time i've ever been there, it was really nice.

:( Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Next time this happens, and I'm actually around, I'll definitely show up. :up:

Mrs. Edge said:
It was such fun....we need to do it again! :) :yes:

Sherry, where were you?!?!? :madwife:

I wasn't able to make it. :sad: Unexpected grad student stuff. I'm so sorry, guys. I can't wait for the next one! :hyper: Looks like ya'll had a terrific time!

Aww, I missed this. :( Redhotswami, just read your e-mail this morning. BTW, I didn't know you lived in the area!

Is there a next time? :sexywink:

Jessica, is that you in one of the photos? :)

There are a bunch of pubs I could recommend in DC too.

Sheila

There definitely has to be a next time. :grumpy:

Looks like you guys had fun. Next time hopefully we'll all be able to make it. Sherrydarling, you and I shall meet, I am determined!!! lol.

Sorry couldn't make it...definitely next time. Looks like y'all had a great time. Happy New Year DC/Metro Area peeps.

Geez, I missed this thanks to all the holiday going ons and family get togethers. :sad:
Didn't get online very much at all during the holidays. Hopefully there will be another get together sometime that I can make and meet some of y'all. Looks like everyone had a good time.

I'm really sorry I missed the s'mores at Cosi. :drool:

I actually know where that is AND have been there before. I have a sister that lives in Alexandria, but used to live in Arlington. I lived there for a summer in 2002 while I interned at washingtonpost.com. I'm quite familiar with the area!

not that it matters since I couldn't come, but just saying :)

my first job in Chicago was working for Cosi. :lol:

i think i told you all, but i spend most weekends in that part of town because Memphis lives in the apartment building just to the right of the Hilton Garden Inn, so i've been to all those places many, many times.

looks like it was a blast! am definitely in next time.

just got back from the shoot and it was quite successful, i think/hope, and won't be back on the road until early February.

hope we can work something out again soon.

Back
Top Bottom