Dallas Gathering on August 13th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
OK y'all...the final word is in! We are going to meet on August 13th, 6pm, Trinity Hall at Mockingbird Station located right off of 75 Central Expressway. It's located right across from Virgin Records on the second floor. It's also right next to the DART train for those who want to or need to ride it.

So mark your calendars now!

Hope to see ya there!

Allegra :D

salomeU2000 said:
and I was just wondering what happened to July's meeting. ;)

Well, you know...people are on vacation or going to other U2 concerts :madspit:

At least we know that everybody will be back in town that weekend since school starts the following week for most people.

Plus too, ABEL's Bo, Rono, will be there all the way from the Netherlands...so we had to work around that too.

ok, so I hope to have a JOB by that date, LOL! :) I will TRY to make it, because I have no ticket for the October Dallas date yet, and need to do some networking....can anyone help? Anyone? Bueller? :hmm:

BTW Lizzie...your pictures are FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe how close you got to both Bono and Edge!!! :ohmy: :faint: :love: You lucky lucky girl(s)!!!

Ok and something else is planned if everything goes as planned.Out of the goodness of my heart Im gonna donate 5 things for a drawing at this get together which I guess we'll give out at the end so :)

The Prizes are
1.Walk On Maxi Single
2.Vertigo One Track CD Single
3.Audio/DVD package Vertigo opening night
4.Joshua Tree LA DVD
5.Irving Plaza 2000 DVD

Thanks for the email, Allegra, but since I live in Mansfield and have to work :madspit: that day anyway, I can't make it :sad:

I'd absolutely love to make one of the next ones though.

inmyplace13 said:
Thanks for the email, Allegra, but since I live in Mansfield and have to work :madspit: that day anyway, I can't make it :sad:

I'd absolutely love to make one of the next ones though.

Aaaawww....shoot! Don't worry, we'll have one or two more gatherings before the show. So, just keep your eyes open here in the Gathering threads or on U2Texas.

Ok had to change the prizes up but so far we got
Walk On 3 Track Maxi Single
Vertigo 1 Track Radio Promo
Pride (In The Name Of Love) Maxi CD single
U2 Rattle And Hum Outtakes(2 Audio CDS)

I think thatll be enough but I may include one more just to be on the safe side :)

BTW Allegra I love that Smile face icon :D

Allegra dont kill me :wink:

My dear daddy saw the Pride Single and insisted on getting it for his collection so who am I to refuse *rolls eyes*

Anyway I replaced that with the New Year's Eve 1989 Broadcast which although Im a Live Show Nut I think itll be enjoyed even more :)

:wink: can i put in my name 100 times for the vertigo single .

I am looking forward to see you all this night. :wave:

I know this isn't the right place to ask it, but I'm going to.

Does any one of my DFW friends want/need tickets to Coldplay at Smirnoff? I've got an extra pair and need to make back the money I spent on them. I'm not ripping you off, it's face value.

This is the only way I knew I could get in touch with my Big D in-and-arounders

I got the vertigo promo :hyper: Rambling rose won it ( i think it was her :hmm: ) but she gave it to me.

It was great fun to hear about Barcalona, the one campagne and a little politics. ( where are the replublicans, i wanna meet them :D )

It was nice to meet some new people and to see some *old* faces that i saw on the irish festival last march.

anyway, pictures coming up soon and i will be on the Januari meeting :wave:

Hey y'all!

I had a great time on Saturday! Thanks again Chris for bringing out the goodies to give away! I can't believe I won what I wanted! Whoo Hooo!!!

Oh and here's a nice group pic of us from ABEL's camera

DSC04384.jpg

Back
Top Bottom