CLEVELAND: When are you arriving???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will you be ready for a gathering?

• Friday - in time for a dinner gathering!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Saturday - in time for a lunch gathering

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturday - I'll be ready to party after the exhibit!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
There is a lot of confusion as to when we're getting together... and of course that depends on when people are arriving in Cleveland.

So...
If you could be so kind as to reply to this poll, we can get a better idea.. and plan better. :)

I'll be there Friday morning but I don't know if I will be attending the thing Friday night.
In any event, I will be able to attend all festivities on Saturday.

We'll be there Friday but prolly not in time for dinner - we'll only be leaving Lansing by 5 at the earliest, 3.5 hour drive and hotel check-in will put us there about the time the band will start.

I'll be there Friday afternoon! I just booked my flight and hotel and I am so excited!

I'll be arriving saturday afternoon. In time for the party and the tribute band at the HRC. I'm driving from Wisconsin....

much later than you think...Cleveland is SOOOO far away from Montgomery, where i used to live...and CLEVELAND SUCKS!!

but now U2 have arrayed their belongings there, so what can a poor California person do? I just have to grin and bear the heat of a northern Ohio summer, and then make a mad dash for Chicago, where i hear tell there is a lot of wind...

hi, John, remeber to look out for stalkers, we are known to be very friendly and inviting, and then, you are a discussion topic in PLEBA, very scary, so don't go anywhere this June, July or August, *maybe* we will have a chance to look at the sites,

i'm thinking Sears tower, or the Science and Tech museum, any number of places accessible by train (;) LOL! or maybe we'll just catch a MOVIE, wouldn't that be FUN, John, FUN, ha ha, parlez vous Frances, yo hablo english, (i speak english) he he he:mac:

Back
Top Bottom