chicagoland area based fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
originally from chicago, then moved to california for 3.5 years, now im back but in the burbs - lombard! very very close...

To: Navy Pier IMAX Theatre
We, the undersigned, also known as the U2 fans of the Chicagoland area, would like to view the Hollywood blockbuster "U2 Rattle & Hum" on Sunday, November 21, 2004 at approximately 4:15PM in your Navy Pier IMAX Theatre, located at 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611. We are each willing to purchase a ticket, within the average range of $12.00 to $14.00 (adult) and $8.00 to $12.00 (child). This shall not be a group sponsered event and will remain open to the general public.
Please consider our request.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

the link is petitiononline.com/U2atIMAX/petition.html

Anirban said:
where is everyone from? i'm from glen ellyn but i go to school in champaign...

Champaign? Must be U of I. I go to the "cousin" school: UIC.

I was born and raised in the city and hopefully won't have to leave anytime soon.

U2gurl_1992 said:
To: Navy Pier IMAX Theatre
We, the undersigned, also known as the U2 fans of the Chicagoland area, would like to view the Hollywood blockbuster "U2 Rattle & Hum" on Sunday, November 21, 2004 at approximately 4:15PM in your Navy Pier IMAX Theatre, located at 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611. We are each willing to purchase a ticket, within the average range of $12.00 to $14.00 (adult) and $8.00 to $12.00 (child). This shall not be a group sponsered event and will remain open to the general public.
Please consider our request.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

the link is petitiononline.com/U2atIMAX/petition.html

I signed, but I won't be able to make it. I hope they do it.

Anirban said:
where is everyone from? i'm from glen ellyn but i go to school in champaign...

Rock'n'roll...! I'm from the Elgin area (NW suburbs) and I also go to UIUC. Hit me up, sometime...I don't know another soul in Urbana-Champaign who digs on the U2!

poptart725@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom