Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
I Hear that there is something called "Tim Horton's" or something like that?:hmm:
407134632b93f0bae62db0.jpg

:combust:

:laugh: ya, I think there is a Tim Horton's or 2 in Canada!

mmmmmmmm ok, Coffee Crisp is awesome, I agree! Where are you all from? I'll trade you some chocolate! lol :wink: :drool:

fah said:

They are but you have to make sure that you get the "Imported from Canada" ones :yes:

I always thought they were all available in the U.S. as well, without having to read the label carefully. The things you learn on interference.com!

shannonkv said:

I always thought they were all available in the U.S. as well, without having to read the label carefully. The things you learn on interference.com!

They are, but the way they are manufacteured in the States is different, so the taste different ( read: not as yummy!)
Canadian chocolate = quality and deliciousness :drool:

I know, isn't it purty? :drool: I got it from a google search :hmm: I may still have the original picture.. not sure.

^Don't patronize us.... :tsk:

Our dollar is worth more than yours currently :madspit:

dianepm said:
ummm..HI. I'm from Canada too. I'm originally from Aurora (just north of Toronto) but am now living in New Brunswick. This is my first post in here so I think I did this right...:)

Hi there! :wave:

I know where Aurora is! I used to live in Sharon (which is just north of Newmarket)

elevated_u2_fan said:
^Don't patronize us.... :tsk:

Our dollar is worth more than yours currently :madspit:

Awwwww I jus wanna pinch those cute little cheeks and squeeze and squeeze...who's a cute wittle country? Who's the cutest wittle country? You are. Yes you are. You're the cutest wittle snowy wittle country.

Back
Top Bottom