California Meet Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:

Mr. BAW and I will be there early for dinner so if anyone else wants to come early, you're more than welcome to join us! Maybe I should make a big blue sign "TABLE RESERVED FOR INTERLANDER'S!" :laugh:

Mr and Mrs Baw, try to get a table in the back by where the band sets up! Thats the best place to be!!! We will probably all cram in right in front of the band anyways!!! :) :) :)

BAWs what time do you want to meet for breakfast on Sat?? Still want to meet right?

Okay guys I am looking forward to the show see ya all there on Sat night!! :wave:

RadioSweetheart said:
BAWs what time do you want to meet for breakfast on Sat?? Still want to meet right?

Okay guys I am looking forward to the show see ya all there on Sat night!! :wave:

Of course! The Embassy Suites has a GREAT breakfast so we can meet you there if you want...just let us know what time. I know you probably already gave it to me but I need your email addy so I can give you my cell phone number.

:D :wave:

Bono's American Wife said:

Of course! The Embassy Suites has a GREAT breakfast so we can meet you there if you want...just let us know what time. I know you probably already gave it to me but I need your email addy so I can give you my cell phone number.

:D :wave:

Sounds good!! I will send you a pm :sexywink: since I lost your email addy :eek: I was thinking around 10amish??

Mr. BAW has NO hair...shaved head...goatee...and a keen eye for good-lookin' Interference gals! Watch out SJ!!! You'll spot him, he's the old guy with the young wife!! :heart: LOL!!!

U2SJ will be sure to find him...!

I'm actually thinking about getting Saturday night dinner reservations at Johnny Foley's but they won't take any reservations for groups less than 10....do we even have 10 people for dinner???? I'm thinking 7 or 7:30 or 8 ???

anyone???

anyone???

Mr. BAW said:

You're talking a 10 a.m. breakfast??? Char and I are up by 5:30 !!
I guess we'll swim a few laps before we eat!!!

Well I didnt know that you got up that early so what about 8:30am??

:laugh:

AdamsPoptart said:
Hahaha...make the sign in Interference blue...it's the blue crack that get's me through...lol :lol: See Ya!!!

This is gonna be a stinkin' fun time! And Hey Now,,,,,no clamming up! everyone talks, yells and screams.....NO SHYNESS ALLOWED!!!

:yikes:

And as a tradition, I have Abel's phone numbers and she is expecting our midnight call.....!! :yes:

And for those of guys/gals who are interested in getting married while in the City, I will have a judge on hand!!!!

Last edited:
All right, this is it! what we've been waiting for! Our plan is in action! :hyper: I'm turning off this computer 'cause its time to pack! leave for LAX and Lift-Off!!

Lift-Off for San Francisco for St. Patrick's West Coast Celebration 2004!!!!! Wish you all could come!

The BAW's

Shit you guys... did anyone organize a phone number list? :der:

I have the BAW's number and they have mine. I can pm mine to anyone that wants it..

Sicy said:
Shit you guys... did anyone organize a phone number list? :der:

I have the BAW's number and they have mine. I can pm mine to anyone that wants it..

Nope nobody has :lol: I have BAWS numbs and I will email you mine k!!!

:applaud: Chris is coming :hyper:

So I have count all these ppl as coming:

Me
Baws
Fish & Sicy
U2SJ
AdamsPoptart
SpanishEyes
Cali Mike (and Zoostation of course)

Thats everyone or is there more???

kelli i just sent you an email with my phone numbers ...i wish i could be there in person :grumpy:

*awaits drunken phone calls from interferencers* :drunk: :cute:

Last edited:
hahaha Trust me you will get the phone calls :lmao:

I guess I should just spill the beans here bc you all are going to see photos of the gathering prolly. I AM RADIOSWEETHEART!! *runs for the hills* :lmao:

adamswildhoney said:
hahaha Trust me you will get the phone calls :lmao:

I guess I should just spill the beans here bc you all are going to see photos of the gathering prolly. I AM RADIOSWEETHEART!! *runs for the hills* :lmao:

:ohmy::shocked::lmao::up:

The BAWs have arrived safely!! :) They are coming over in about an hour and we're going to go to dinner then they're going to come with me and Mr. Fish SALSA dancing :drool:

icelle said:

:lol: I blew my alter so now I must get a new one :laugh:

Okay just wanted to say that the dogs are in the kennel and we are somewhat packed and now we have to eat and then go

So until at least Sunday LATER!!!! :wave:

WhoA! Thank god i checked out this thread today! I love johnny foleys and have had the pleasure of seeing Zoo-Station perform there once. I will sooo be there tonight!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! Altho... I don't think anyone will recongnize me... I will be a barfly drowning in my pints of guinness.

I live about 15 min (bus) or 20 min walk from JOhnny's. And i kind of know the bartender there (he dated my roomate for a little bit)...and Foley's was the place where i met (funny enough Zoo-Station was playing that night) and dated an Irish guy from Limerick. hhahaha....

see u guys there

p.s if anybody would like to hunt me down in the bar, this is how i look: short dark hair, tall asian girl with dark rimmed glasses...and i will probably be drunk........

Last edited:
U2DeathBear said:
WhoA! Thank god i checked out this thread today! I love johnny foleys and have had the pleasure of seeing Zoo-Station perform there once. I will sooo be there tonight!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! Altho... I don't think anyone will recongnize me... I will be a barfly drowning in my pints of guinness.

I live about 15 min (bus) or 20 min walk from JOhnny's. And i kind of know the bartender there (he dated my roomate for a little bit)...and Foley's was the place where i met (funny enough Zoo-Station was playing that night) and dated an Irish guy from Limerick. hhahaha....

see u guys there

p.s if anybody would like to hunt me down in the bar, this is how i look: short dark hair, tall asian girl with dark rimmed glasses...and i will probably be drunk........

You forgot to include drop-dead gorgeous! :yes: Nice to meet you and your friend....we had a blast! but you didn't get in any of the photos...:( there will be a next time, that bar was great.!

Hi Mr. Baw! It was really nice to meet you!

I wish I could get to talking in person about all things U2...but once i hear that live music...it makes my blood boil (that and a few pints of guinness). There will definitely be a next time! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom