Bono in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thebadger said:
ok-
lol, jcoster-havent decided what shades to wear yet-lol-only have 42 to choice from ;)
val-around the corner @7th walnut theres a malyasian/thai place that does awesome veg-aqua-but if you get there earlier go to 7th &south-horizons, its considered the best vegetarian in philly
davidtpark-i will email you
everybody else-where r we meeting and how r we identifying and whos postin the picts??-haha

Give a shout out if you see me!!!

It will be televised locally on ABC. I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one.

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Since I promised them to your friend first, I want to know if they still need the tix. I haven't heard from them yet. There's someone else that is also interested. Thanks!

Yeah, thanks for that. but I gave her your email and now she cant go unfortunately :(
but thanks anyway!

Curtis Student
Performs at Liberty Medal Ceremony

On Thursday, September 27, Curtis student Joshua Stewart will perform during the 2007 Liberty Medal ceremony at the National Constitution Center. The medal is being presented to Bono, U2 lead singer and activist, and DATA (Debt, AIDS, Trade, Africa), the advocacy organization he cofounded to combat poverty and disease in Africa. Mr. Stewart will sing "Make Them Hear You" from Ragtime.

I'll be there around 1pm, I guess at the corner they said to check in at.. I'm going to wear an Edun shirt. Thursday's going to be warm everyone, bring water!

Looks like Im joining in with the party to come and see Bono! :hyper: PattiP extended the offer to me so here I am lol. About what time and area is everyone looking to gather? We would love to meet up with you guys!

the theater for across the universe is really close by..i saw it sunday night-pretty good movie!
if you guys plan on bringing snacks and stuff, get them ahead of time-where we have to line up/check in is real tourist trappy($) and nothing really around

BonosBaby12 said:
Looks like Im joining in with the party to come and see Bono! :hyper: PattiP extended the offer to me so here I am lol. About what time and area is everyone looking to gather? We would love to meet up with you guys!

:dancing: :applaud: :dancing:

I'll be lookin for ya! I will be in the area somewhere around 130 ish if it changes I will post it.

JCOSTER said:

:dancing: :applaud: :dancing:

I'll be lookin for ya! I will be in the area somewhere around 130 ish if it changes I will post it.

Yay! I hope that we get to meet up! :hyper: Will be on the look out for sure for you too :D

Need to decide what to wear :hmm: This is so last minute that I didn't even plan anything for this trip lol.

Are there tickets available anywhere? I haven't been able to find anything anywhere?!? I tried calling last month but I was at work and couldn't get through. If anybody has extra tix, i'd be eternally grateful!

weather

JCOSTER said:
Most recent weather is looking awesome!!!

Thursday
Sep 27 Fair
Hi: 82° Lo: 62°
Mostly clear skies. High 82F and low 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

I really hope this is correct. According to KYW the forecast for Thursday is mostly cloudy with scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms. The chance of rain is 50%.

For Thursday night the forecast says showers and thunderstorms likely, chance of rain is 60%.

I know we need the rain but I hope it doesn't fall until after Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Re: weather

Junan said:

I really hope this is correct. According to KYW the forecast for Thursday is mostly cloudy with scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms. The chance of rain is 50%.

For Thursday night the forecast says showers and thunderstorms likely, chance of rain is 60%.

I know we need the rain but I hope it doesn't fall until after Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

THATS WHAT I HEARD TOO! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I HAVE TWO EXTRA STANDING TIX BTW!!
IF you need them my email is
AngelxinxDevilShoes@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom