Bend, Oregon...9/19 - 9/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
The annual Mr. BAW golfs Central Oregon trip is now set...by now, there should be some Central Oregonians who might wanna drink and drink the night away; just post ur thoughts....

I'm locked and loaded for a great time...RSVP Regrets Only...:lol:

:wave: I would love to go. I can drink but I don't golf. I love Oregon. My sister lives in Portland. I am going to see her in December for the closing show! I am saving and planning for Vegas too, that will be my vacation this year.

Most beautiful golf country I've ever played...fine wining and dining...one of these days, BAW and I will go TOGETHER...until then, Daddy time....:up:

Anyone in or near Bend, OR that reads this stuff???????? anyone have a cousin in Oregon who wants to drink..:lol:

Well, well, well......looks like Mrs. BAW herself has decided to see what all the fun in Bend, Oregon is all about...I just booked her ticket!!!!

ps...she'll caddy for me and clean my clubs.....(I didn't say balls, I said clubs!!!) :mac:

Doozer's grandkids live in Bend,,,,I started going there two years ago for golf junkets...played everyday, sometimes twice...most beautiful country this city boy had seen...BAW had been there before me and she sold me on it! this year, we're going together...I can't wait! :hyper:

Let's see 1 grand nephew and 2 grand nieces, golf, Marriott getaway, golf...oh, and of course BAW :)

Got many hugs and many jump on Uncle Rick...but I got lot of "no pictures please....." :lol:

We had dinner with the kids and they were the funniest I've ever seen or heard...! Hey, Uncle Wick.. I don't think its a hot dog...is this sausage or bacon,,,,cause sausage is spicier!'

And Izzy can spell!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woeisme:

It is beautiful but my day was cut short by a fall and trip to the ER...large lacerations to my left arm and 8 to 10 stitches to the right knee...I fell and rolled down a gravel embankment while looking for a great shot of the cliffs and Crooked River....Ouch!!
I was trying to shoot this mountain when I came a tumblin'down like Jericho...!

http://www.smithrock.com/aboutsr/gallery/image9.html

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
Ohhh no! Poor Mr BAW! I am so sorry you fell and got hurt. Seeing the inside of an ER should not be on the agenda of a vacation! Take care!

I'll post pictures of the gore when the wraps come off; from the sides of my bandages, IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY!!!

I'm healing well; arm really looks good, the knee, not so sure but I'll find out tomorrow....as luck would have it, I had an existing Dr. appointment set 2 months back, and since I'm seeing the dermetologist, she can give me the high sign if its good or bad...

I've been through this before; deep cut and they tried to stitch it back but it won't take; option one is to cut off the excess and see if it will heal, grow on its own, or consider a skin graft, usually cadaver... last time, I grew it on my own..keeping fingers crossed for this one...:huh:

Mr. BAW said:
I'm healing well; arm really looks good, the knee, not so sure but I'll find out tomorrow....as luck would have it, I had an existing Dr. appointment set 2 months back, and since I'm seeing the dermetologist, she can give me the high sign if its good or bad...

I've been through this before; deep cut and they tried to stitch it back but it won't take; option one is to cut off the excess and see if it will heal, grow on its own, or consider a skin graft, usually cadaver... last time, I grew it on my own..keeping fingers crossed for this one...:huh:
:sick: :yuck:

But :hug:

mmmmmcadaver.

Back
Top Bottom