BAW's Welcome Abel & Rono - You're Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
The BAW's are hosting Interference members Abel and Rono who are visiting So. CA for a short period of time...they will be staying with us...we'd like to have a member/friend/fan get together of sorts but there's a limited amount of time to do so...They arrive on Friday, 12/30..; they leave back to Dallas on Monday, 01/02/06...so there's only a 72 hour time frame...any thoughts as to which night might be preferred from those who want to come???

We'll be putting out some snacks, some wine and beers but bring your own hard liquor if you're so inclined...

Give me your thoughts so we can decide what we can do...ABEL and Rono are invited to partake in this discussion as well...

First of all, who's interested? and which night would be better? :hmm:

AND, if that's not enough excitement, there's talk about going to Disneyland on New Year's Day...so keep that in mind as well...

Last edited:
Mr.Baw Carek emailed me about doing something before she left for portland.

She thought maybe something at the block (so Carlos could at least stop by) The date we were thinking was Dec 30th.

She mentioned that they would be visiting you and also that the san diego crew was willing to come as well??

Let me know what you think!:D

I'm in Portland folks!! I'm in, 12/30 works for me.....Hey kat! It's our birthday, shall we party? You, me and Ana! Woohoo! I have 5 people with me so count us all in no matter what is planned.

Mr BAW--Chica Edge and Janelle (Missa's sista) want to go to Disneyland. Chica was trying to get in touch with Icelle, hope that worked out. Could someone check with Icelle? I gave Chica RR's number cuz the phone np. Chica had for Icelle wasn't working for some reason.

Hope all is well with all.....yesterday's travels sucked and I HATE the DFW airport, but I am here and it's freezing but fun. There's no place like home tho, I LOVE So. Cal.!! Miss you guys!

OK...then its the 30th that we're shooting for...and now we wanna try to find a place at the Block which help the BAWs from having to buy snacks and such and then everyone is on their own as to drinks, etc.

I'll see what DMP can pull off, if he can....more to follow!

DeadMansParty said:
Im not taking anything over, I probably wont even be able to go.

You will be able to be there....just tell me who I need to talk to and I will make the call for ya.....:wink:

(OMG you guys, it is FREEZING here in Portland)

:wave: I'm someone!

anadgemila will come with me.

Carlos said he'd be there
Carek
Should we just guess around 20 people and call ahead to alcatraz maybe?

what's the weather like out there this time of year...do i need to pack a coat :shrug:

Well we may as well find an El Torito or something near the Block or parts therein...The food at Alcatraz is minor portions at high prices....gotta be another place,,,

I realize Carlos imay be working, how about Dave and Busters, would they reserve a space for a large group?????

ABEL said:
what's the weather like out there this time of year...do i need to pack a coat :shrug:

ugh! PLEASE don't say coat to me right now, I have NEVER worn so many clothes at one time in all my life....and that is just trying to stay warm! Forget about coordinating outfits here in Portland, just pack it all on to stay warm! I'm not kidding! We were stuck inside all day yesterday. It's insane. But no one will stop us from seeing U2 tonite!

Hey all! I don't care wherever we go, just let me know when and where and I will be there. ~Kren

I unfortunately will be doing year end inventory (oh joy......I'd rather have a root canal).
But you dont have to ask me twice about Disneyland, I'm there on the 1st of the year...with or without you.

OK....Abel and Rono Meet and Greet

El Torito Restaurant (at the Block)
3520 The City Way
Orange, CA

7 p.m. I've reserved an area for 20-25 people...I've got a Credit card on file...I need solid confirmations of "yes, I/We will" or "No"

Please RSVP this thread by 12/28.....

Also consider Disneyland for 01/01/06...first thing in the A.M. from what I've been instructed by Boss Lady...:)

Back
Top Bottom