BAW-B-Q......in the OC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay guys and girls, I'm putting the plans in motion as we speak and I need some suggestions/input from the guests.

1. Music

I'm putting together a mix for my iPod to play during the BBQ and I'm taking requests. If its something I don't have, I'll get it. It doesn't have to be U2 and I have a pretty diverse music collection so throw em at me :wink:

2. Food

So far we're working around a carne asada menu with the typical sides...guacamole, tortillas, salsa, etc. Is there anyone attending who doesn't eat red meat or just prefers chicken? Any vegetarians or special diets?

:happy: :hyper:

How about some of that "famous avocado sauce" that you boast about??????????? and chips, and beer, and wine, and potato salad, and tortillas, and Italian sausages, and........................:wink:

Mr. BAW said:
How about some of that "famous avocado sauce" that you boast about??????????? and chips, and beer, and wine, and potato salad, and tortillas, and Italian sausages, and........................:wink:

Are you asking Martha or me about 'avocado sauce'?
I boasted, but it aint no sauce, its CHUNKS baby!
:drool: :drool:

im getting hungry just reading this thread.

chunkyavocado:drool:

for sure daisy and i will be in attendance. my three other daughters may join me also.

and i may also bring a dish:D

Mr. BAW said:

oh man i really want to go now :drool:
when do I have to let you know for sure? I'm hoping to come alone :shifty:

we head back to O.C any minute now (don't know why no one else is up we're losing daylight here)

Happy Brownies would be great but I'd bring Bailey's Irish Creme Cake

Music? I've got to trust the taste of a fellow U2 fan. (i love the 90's :wink:)

redkat said:

oh man i really want to go now :drool:
when do I have to let you know for sure? I'm hoping to come alone :shifty:

we head back to O.C any minute now (don't know why no one else is up we're losing daylight here)

Happy Brownies would be great but I'd bring Bailey's Irish Creme Cake

Music? I've got to trust the taste of a fellow U2 fan. (i love the 90's :wink:)
We've discussed this; you're in....safe trip home..:)

Hi BAW's!

Music; 80's and 90's.....i'll take my iPOd as well, just in case.
Food?.....finger foods, chips, dips.....

:hmm: ...should I bring alcohol or food?...I was thinking cerveza.

How many people are expected?

Back
Top Bottom