Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

well, when it you look at it different, i have my whole life to go to Australia but probably not my whole life to see U2 live.

That being said, I'll just see them in Australia and/or Japan in Dec-January, assuming they keep that leg.

If not, I will have to sell body parts to travel and see them in the US. Or both in the states and Oz/Japan.

:laugh:

Brianga26 said:
My fellow U2 Atlanta fans it gives me great sorrow to report this.. :banghead: :sigh: :bono: :adam: :larry: :edge:

Atlanta moved to November
January 18, 2005

It's been mentioned on radio in Atlanta today that the U2 concert which had been scheduled for early March is being moved to November. (Thx SL)

:up: YAY it buys me time to save $$$ and vacation time when I get a new job. *keeps fingers crossed*

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:up: YAY it buys me time to save $$$ and vacation time when I get a new job. *keeps fingers crossed*

I second the YAY. :hyper: It was really iffy that I'd have tour money in time to get tickets for early March. :|

Hell maybe I'll even be able to move back by then. :hyper: :faint: :happy:

emoticon emoticon emoticon.....

haha.. well we will know how far down the line we were pushed for the tour on monday.. are you guys excited.. and yes I did say GOOBERS.. thats a georgia word! Means peanuts and penises

Lauren, the bands we were talking about last night were Damien Rice.. you need to get his "O" cd.. incredible..
and Iris, the guy i was telling you about was Ari Hest

yes great to meet you guys! neutral wish you could've been there. Iris, I'd love if you could send some Damien Rice songs my way! :wink:

Damn this supposed impending weather. I can't decide if I'm going to drive back to Athens tonight or tomorrow. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom