Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I can't make it unless it's on the weekend, b/c I'm coming from Athens and it'd be rough to drive there and back on a weekday night :huh:

yea weekends work for me too. I travel a lot during the week. What part of town is everyone in? I am assuming the north part.. since the southern part is.. well. .. shady..
Any good pubs in or around the north side of 285?

good memory!! :wink:

Yeah, if we have a meet up, I figure I can just stay with her after! It would work out perfectly..

downtown, I can stay with my sister....my family is in Suwanee, but there's not much out there....:huh: :laugh:

understandable....hmm...so 3 places, at least of the 3 of us who have been responding to this....Kennesaw, Marietta, Suwanee or downtown....hmmm

Brian, thanks for the tip. I may be in ATL this weekend (I live in Byron) and I would be interested in meeting some of you guys as well. Please keep me posted on where ya'll decide you want to meet. No promises, but if I am in town, then I will try to swing by. Sounds like fun.

the only other name I remember seeing who is from GA, besides neutral, who moved :sad: , is rivergoat...

oh actually now that I think about it, U2dork is from Athens too; maybe she'd want to make the drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom