Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, in the off-chance that I actually get GA tix, should I try to milk my age, and make a sign that's like "I'm 15 and I love U2" or something like that? I doubt I'll even get GA, but that'd be cool if I could catch Bono's eye (him and his neverending quest to find a younger audience!)

gah...i hope they play mysterious ways when they come here. I'm listening to the version from when they came here on the Elevation tour, and it's awesome, that song is so much fun to dance to!:drool:

don't bring a sign.. this isn't new kids on the block!! ;) haha

seriously, I think you should be able to get G.A. I was there in 2001.. and let me tell you .. WHAT A SHOW!!!

So, who's not sleeping tonight?
:raises hand:

My only hope is that there aren't 750 former prop members who are also u2.com members in the Atlanta area so there will still be tix available at 11am.
And that there isn't some sort of firewall/Ticketmaster block on the computers in the Science library on campus.
And that I can even make it to a computer after class.

And why can't they just announce the second show so we can use our friggin' codes?

Brianga26 said:
.. I am a dick to everyone.. jk

yeah, i noticed.:madspit:

only kidding, see, my little winking smiley thing;) denotes sarcasm. lol..

alright, so november 18 (19)...general sale this saturday, thank god! (if it was next saturday i'd be screwed)...

damn i hope there's still decent tix left for the general sale, i think ill die if i dont get in:ohmy:

ive already registered at ticketbastard, and added their number to speeddial, so its out of my hands now...i hope my connection isnt this slow on saturday!:|

see y'all....yeah, i'd say being from GA gives me the right to say y'all, even if i'm from atlanta...:wink:

I haven't been around much so I don't know what is going on. Since I already used my code and wasn't a prop member, I guess that means I am thrown into the general till of the regular sale....Saturday? :|

Lauren.. it will be ok.. Maybe the ole income tax check will come in.. and I'll buy my membership to U2.com and try to get a few tickets.. if not.. I'll just be with everyone else on Saturday..
we all need to work together on it!

yes we do.....get as many tickets ESP. GA if any of us can come up with them if we can......and we'll work it out.

I am thinking about going to Publix instead of trying online, and having a few other people trying online for me.....

I think it is too late to join now and get a code for the presale; it's only people who didn't use their code before.

well guys not to crap on your parade.. but the cheapest tickets she can get are 162. a piece.. and she works for Phillips Corporate.. (must be nice to get perks like that!!) Also, :( I am no longer working.. 3 weeks of severance PAY!! so.. I am limted on fundage!! sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom