Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris, I will check on those dates!!!!!!!

Hey U2dork!!! I have wondered why you never showed up in here! Anyway, even if the other guys can't make it, I'll meet up with you! I usually don't get out enough :| :huh:

Hey actually, Collective Soul is playing in Athens on March 25th I believe; I'm going with one of my friends. If you guys have any interest in that?

But they will be in Atlanta a few weeks later too....

Ha! I know what you mean about getting out! I think I make it out about every 2 months, maybe. Although, last weekend I discovered that happy hour happens on Saturdays as well as weekdays. You can't beat $2 drinks with a stick!

Oh, and I have a friend that's REALLY into collective soul who's been trying to get me to go to that show. She can't decide if she's going to that show or the Atl. show. If she goes to the Athens show, I'll probably be there, I think.

Last edited:
yeah, well let me know!!! I am always around, usually not studying :| so am almost always up for going out :wink:

hey I would like to go see Snow Patrol. Very U2'ish!! Lauren, you need to study so you can be a good Liar.. I mean Lawyer!! ;) seriously, I want to come up to Athens one weekend!! I miss downtown., and the Grit.. I smells like armpits in the place, but man, what good food!!

Yes, I would like to see them but need to check on the date.

Ok, I really am going to work on the paper now.

If you guys see another post of mine or journal comment.....well say something really mean to make me leave. I have just wasted the last 2.5 hours doing nothing :| :reject:

I am going out in a little bit!!!

There's a big party to celebrate now that we're done with the paper. :hyper: :hyper:

And I am not designated driver :sexywink:

um yeah. Can I just say that I am never drinking again.

Well at least not until Saturday :sexywink:

I'm steppin' out this weekend! We're going to see a-friend-of-friend's band called Ceiling Fan at the 40 watt. Here is their website: http://ceilingfan.org/index2.html
Their last album cracks me up everytime I hear it.
We'll probably be at the Globe before the show so if you see a roundish girl with blond hair drinking a Pauliner, sitting with a guy who has a very strange sounding laugh, well, that's probably me.

hey we are all going to Smiths Ole Bar on Wednesday of next week to see Ari Hest and YACK ( Vanessa Carlton) haha.. so if anyone wants to go see Ari with me.. let me know

hey Brianga26...thanks for inviting me over to this area of the forum! how are all you atlanta people doing?

sadly, i don't think I'll be ably to get together with you guys, seeing as I'm only 14 and everything.:reject: I'm not old enough to get drunk!:huh: lol

well, at least I'll (hopefully) be in the same arena with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom