Asians~asians...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christiana

New Yorker
hey, don't hide, comeon!!!
^o^
If i don't count the aussies, i only found two asians in here, one is japanese and one is from singapore. anyone else???

Well if you count India then you have two more, myself and legendary tomtom.Many more will come after they've listened the album.

------------------
Take This Tangle Of A Conversation And Turn It Into Your Own Prayer.

[This message has been edited by ishkash (edited 11-05-2000).]

I am a fine Korean professional MAN working in Dallas, TX. A true U2 fan 2. Here I come Miami in March.
smile.gif

Hey I am from India as well,along wit my great buddy ishkash.Where are you from christina?I havent been posting lately at all,because of the fact that my phone bill exploded last month and I have had to restrict my usage,and also I am feeling extremely depressed due to the fact that I must be the only sorry son of a bitch who hasnt yet got the album because I live in this great country.

Ishkash my man,I will write to you very soon,as soon as I get ATYCLB,I am feelinf extremely depressed right now.
Bye till then.

Well, my parents are from India, so I guess that makes me Asian. Though usually "Asian" doesn't mean Indian, I'm not exactly sure why.

------------------
Change is the only constant

hey Foxxern never knew you're Indian
smile.gif
please to meet you I hope you guess my name
wink.gif
and Yes whats up with this thing that Indians aren't considered as Asians, I mean the general perception is that chinese featured ppl are Asians, I guess its due to the vastness of the continent.

------------------
Even If That Doesn't Ring True.

Hey all!!!
smile.gif

I'm from Malaysia.. a chinese, although i have an indian nick!
I eat sleep read and dream U2!

How are you guys doing?
Chris, where are you from?
Ishkash, the new album is not out in India yet?

------------------
lifted some stones saw the skin and bones of a city without a soul

Chirstina, are you talking about me? hehe
I'm half Japanese-Thai...
well I plan to live here in Tokyo until U2 come to have next concert.(It's rumored that they will come to Japan around the begining of 2002)

So ya all Asain U2 fanatics, come to join me!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

CALLING ALL U2 FANS!!!! Just to let you know Christiana, I am a Pakistani 19 yr.old lady, and I have been a fan since, ummmmmm, 1982, and guess what, I'm Asian! Suprise, Suprise.. Anyway, I'd like to greet Saqib and xoostation and the rest of you guys. I'll be on the chat room as amna_u2, so I hope to chat to you all. By the way, I'm from Boston, and a constant visiter of the UK, so I'm hoping that one day I'll meet U2, KISSES.

Hey Amna thats a beautiful name you have and I guess its ur real name.

How is ATYCLB doing in Pakistan, I know that U2 is very popular in Pakistan. And yes when Junoon will tour again my cousin is a big fan of theirs.Good to know that Salman Ahmed is inspired by The Edge.

Oh BTW way I'm you friendly neighbout
eek.gif

------------------

Thankyou for that compliment, but I don't live in Pakistan, I live in the US.... I was born here, but my parents were born in Pakistan, and I visit there every three years..... where do u live?

I live in a place where corruption is much that it causes earthquake.
biggrin.gif
, It's a beautiful place called Lucknow...the city is a blend of tradition and hard work, the evenings here are gorgeous.But sadly I'm moving soon...mebe States...mebe Australia, but definately I'm moving.I must U2 live
biggrin.gif
:p

------------------

:wave: Hi all! Glad to have found this thread. I'm originally from the Philippines, but I'm in the US now. I wonder if anyone here is Filipino too.

Oh and Ishkash, I've been to Pakistan (Lahore and Islamabad).;)

Back
Top Bottom