anyone from the uk-midlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

singleminute

The Fly
Hi, dont know bout you but i aint got many friends that like U2, and certainly only one that likes going to see them play live (and sadly shes an ex girlfriend, which kinda rules her out) so if you wanna chat about anything at all email me...nathan.goodwin@ntlworld.com

:p

i dont know how good these guys are, but the best tribute band i ever saw was acthung baby, they were amazing...the sound clip off this bands website didnt sound as good, but if you reckon there good i'll check them out at some point..

that address is achtung-baby.co.uk
the mp3 still doesnt sound as good as they do live, but thats propbably cause they didnt have bucket loads of money to throw at the producer...still its pretty close!:sexywink:

WOW, they look pretty cool...They've done a lot on TV and stuff, I'm impressed!!! I'm having trouble listening to the MP3 but I'm trying again...

I might go see them in London or something :) Thanks

yeah i had problems with the songs as well, trust they are brillant live, i saw them when they were performing pop mart, so i dont know what they are like now, but if see them let me know how they were!

my parents just moved to a place near Grimsby. I'm rusty on my British geography, is that anywhere near ya?

:wave: from Minnesota, USA.

oh hey, I've been to Staffordshire. Last year for the V2002 music festival. I stayed with a friend in Stoke-on-Trent. :up:

Back
Top Bottom