anyone from australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello bono_man2002. Im from Oz. Nsw.

Next year I may be able to come to terms with AFL again, but not this season. I am too depressed. I hate league though, sorry! :D

There's a few aussies lurking round these parts.
Avoid people like Brettig and bono_man (the other one) cos they suck. They will tell you they dont, but dont listen to them.
(thats a joke btw)

Hope you stick around!

bono_man2002 said:
Hi just wondering if anyone lives in australia here?

i'm from victoria :)

and i mapgies and melbourne storm supporter!

thats it...i want a name change here! i would let if go if you were a Queenslander but not a stinking Vic!!!

Yeah brett, you live in a hole. Not your fault though :D

That really was a joke btw bono_man2002 about brettig and the other bono_man :D

Not a Australian but I think I'd be in Melbourne for a while.I nowhave acquired a great knowledge of footy, I can differentiate between Wayne Carrey and other footy player, specially Nathan Buckley.Since coming to Oz I have bumped :banghead: into Steve Waugh and Eddie MacGuire (didnt know that he was this big) and a couple of U2 look and play alike.

bono_man2002 if you ever come to melbourne dont miss the austu2show, they are really good, they play at Irish Time on Lt Collins St and its a must see.

Last edited:
yes
aussie me
hello other bono_man
maybe we should call u bonoman 2
no hang on, there is another bonoman too
ok, fight over which one is 1,2 and 3

im from sydney
welcome viccie

oh look its the Albury boy! :madspit:
When are you coming back zoomer? Summer is almost here and if you happen to like the 40 celcius heat, you better go to QANTAS.com real soon.
btw....Dan is still single......cough cough....!

Elephants? They are very large mammals. Its all about yoghurt I tell ya. Like that joke: What's the difference between yoghurt and Australia? Yoghurt has culture
Argh you probably a yoplait girl anyway....

Back
Top Bottom