Any U2 Fans In Southern Maine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No way! I will be in Bangor tomorrow! It's a 3 hour drive south for me. I live way up in the sticks lol.

Wow and you are coming to Bangor. I always find it very cool when people from "the outside world" come to Maine. I hope you like our state, there's not much here, but it's home! :)

Oh, and elizabeth, I don't know ANY U2 fans at all, so I feel your pain hehehe.

I'm glad you like it here. Lots of people dismiss it saying there's nothing to do. I spent yesterday near the ocean (traveled down to Bar Harbor) and it was exactly what my soul needed to be refreshed and soothed a bit.

I hope your trip goes well!

:up: I again have to say what a great state and great people there are in Maine. i now have family in Bangor, since my brother married a girl from there. i just home today. I had a blast and did not want to leave. I spent my time in Bangor, Brewer, Orono (where my brother was married), Orland, Bar Harbor, Camden, and all points in between including Acadia National Park. I can't wait to go back. the next visit will include the ferry ride to Nova Scotia. Mainer's are the best. now my family are trying to set me up with a local boy from up there. ;)

Last edited:
I'm planning a trip to Acadia at the end of this month myself. I can't wait to get back to the ocean, it seems to have a way of healing my soul a little bit. Like I said before, I'm glad that you enjoy the state, Maine is indeed a nice place!

Back
Top Bottom