any fans in buffalo/niagara falls region??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, everyone. Ours boys will be in toronto in a month. Anyone going? Which shows?

I'm going to the 3rd toronto show. GA's

Also going to the Buffalo show in Dec.

Buffalo :drool:

Oh well....... I hope they come around again before they retire.
I really do want to see them live, at least once.

For Honor said:
Buffalo :drool:

Oh well....... I hope they come around again before they retire.
I really do want to see them live, at least once.

its never to late, not even for this tour, 4 toronto shows, buffalo, pitt.

I tried so hard to get tix for the buffalo show! :sad:

I don't know about HSBC Arena, but a lot of the venues have had fans waiting outside to catch a glimpse of the guys. Might try to do that...would be the next best thing to actually seeing the show I suppose.

:wave:
Totally forgot about this thread...but just realized, 1 year ago TODAY was my first U2 concert.:love:

A friend called me up a week before the Buffalo show to tell me his brother couldn't go to the show and did I want his tickets?

I scrambled to get the money together and the show was AMAZING! We had decent seats, Edge's side, 2nd level.

Hope they come back to Buffalo again sometime, I can't wait to see them again!

I was thinking about this concert today as well. Right about this time I was at college doing some work, and not being able to get much done because I knew I would be going to the show in a 1/2 hour!!!! It was also very cold, not unlike today.

I didn't stumble onto this thread at all until today. It's nice to see people talk about stuff I actually know about (I'm from upstate...not from Buffalo though, but Syracuse) and I went to SUNY Geneseo for 2 years.

I live in Chicago now, so people have no idea what SUNY is or anything other than NYC. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom