Any Aussies out there??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ants is an Aussie Baby! yeah!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm a Cockroach too!!
smile.gif
GO THE BLUES!

------------------
There's no business like ZOOTV business.

Indeed I'm a Sydney sider!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
! Sydney is the best city in the world!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Where else would you want to live? Okay so I really don't have much of a choice where I live 'cause I'm not moving out of home. But I still love it! What's about yourself? Where you from and stuff?

------------------

Oh wait a sec. you're from Canberra. Okay so maybe I should look at your details BEFORE sending the message.
redface.gif

------------------

Hey there, I know this topic was posted ages ago, but just to let you know there is another aussie out there. I'm an adelaidian (but please don't hold that against me)
biggrin.gif

GO THE CROWS
tongue.gif

Get in touch with me any time, I'm always happy to chat to fellow U2 fans!!
cool.gif

For some reasons i have been stuck in the Russian/Irish post (check it out - it's pretty interesting), however I just have to say that the two greatest moments at the MCG were:

1) 1993 zoomerang concert.
2) this weekend when the mighty roos will crush the bombers (choke). Back to back for 2000!!

Another Melbournite here! Although soon to be a Canberran come the end of the year (and my graduation, yay!).
Carn the Hawks... and good luck zoomerangII, I'd laugh so hard if the Bombers didn't even get into the grand final... *G*

------------------
Deeper into Black
Deeper into White

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 08-07-2000).]

Hi..i've only just registered recently...so i'm just here to say...i'm from Perth. Anyone else from Perth??

Hullo, I know it's an old topic but I figured I may as well express my agreement- Sydney is the best. Wouldn't live anywhere else.... except during the olympics!

A question from a clueless Melbournite... are there ANY Sydneysiders who AREN'T sick to death of the Olympics all ready? I am!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Ants:
Ants is an Aussie Baby! yeah!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm a Cockroach too!!
smile.gif
GO THE BLUES!

Hi, I'm an Australian! GO BOMBERS!
Anyway, I got an e-mail from U2.com that you can watch a video message from Bono and Larry. I tried to watch it but it doesn't work. Did any one manage to watch it?

Me eleven.

im sick of them, but I think when it does finally happen in 30 something days, I will be excited.

I will be very very glad to see the back of those darlings SYD, Mille, and Ollie though
rolleyes.gif

So whos planning on travelling to the other states to see the gigs? Lets hope Vigin Airlines has started by then and Air prices are lower.

yael katz, I tried for about the fifth time tonight and still nothing. My bro reckons its only for MAc. It says Mac on the address. Surely they wouldnt make videos only downloadable for Macs would they?

hi sorry i am not from aussie land but perth scotland how are all the fans feeling tonight

Yet another Queenslander checking in...also from Brissie! - Australia's most livable city
wink.gif

Hey how come we dont see all your faces in the main forums?? Come visit in Everything You Know..., Lemonade Stand and such sometime!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

i think most of those guys are long gone
frown.gif

char and spleen are still around on the Aus U2 list and Ants is prolly still on WIre at times.
I remember a guy i used to talk to when i first came to this place from the blue mountains called chubbs i think. Where are u chubbs?!

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

Back
Top Bottom