...and I have to get to Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeartlandGirl said:
Can I sleep over at someone's house? :sexywink: :D

I would love to invite you over, but...(I know you hate to see that word)...my husband and I are sharing a house with his parents, and it's a little too crowded. Now, if you want to stay in a motel/hotel near me (Comfort Suites at Dalrock and I-30 in Rowlett, Best Western at Chaha and I-30 in Garland, Motel 6 at Belt Line and I-30 in Garland), I don't mind driving you around. If you need more info, let me know! There is a lot more places to stay between me, where I live here, and Dallas.

i suppose it depends on how many of us there are and if you don't mind sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags...i only live in a one bedroom apartment :laugh:

As I was looking at the web site for Trinity Hall, I clicked on the link for the Irish Music Festival that happens the first weekend in March. That looks like a blast!!! If I can't work it out coming down in February and March, then I may wait and come down for the festival.

awesome! :hyper:

you gotta come to the gathering tho too :(

Last edited:
Yes, I'll probably do both. Unless we get some last minute nasty weather then count me in for the Feb. gathering. :hyper:

so far i have confirmed:

Allegra
Disco
Lylas
EPandAmerica
HeartlandGirl

there are a couple others...Bebe, LikeO2 and Eebz that i just never heard back from...where are you guys! :scream:

yeah trinity hall is the plan...i'm not sure what time...

HeartlandGirl and EPandAmerica what time are y'all getting to town?

:hmm: one guy amongst all us girls? :sexywink: :cute:

I haven't decided if I want to try and leave work early Friday or just head out early Saturday. I should know more in a couple of days.
:)

ok EP...either day is fine with me...i'm off on friday and saturday, and i put in a vacation day for sunday (mainly to recover :cute: :laugh: )

I'll be driving down sometime on Saturday. All I need to know is when and where and how to get there... :D Are people planning to get there early and hang out somewhere, or is the only hanging out going to happen at Trinity Hall on Saturday night?

And ABEL, have you talked to z edge? If not, let me know and I'll give him a last-second call and see if he's free this weekend.

i heard from him a week or so ago i think, but he wasn't sure if he could make it. if you could call him that would be good. did you get my last PM with my phone number and directions?

i think the main event will be saturday evening, but i say the earlier we all get together the better :D

Last edited:
Damnitt, I never check this portion of the forum and for some reason I checked it today. I wish I had checked it sooner. I would love to meet all you guys out and put a face with some of these names, but I have plans. Trinity Hall is pretty cool, not as cool as the Dubliner but cool. Well what time is everyone meeting just in case my plans fall through? That is if you don't mind...

are you from Dallas BonoVox? i don't think i ever knew that :silent:

i'm not sure exactly what time we're meeting. if you think you might want to come you can send me a PM and i can let you know as soon as i know, probably early evening sometime.

i actually like trinity hall much more than the dubliner...to me the dubliner seems more like just any other club or bar.

OK...how about 5pm? That way we beat the rush hour and get a good table. Also my husband now tells me that he wants me to go with him to some art gallery that evening in Deep Ellum, but it doesn't start until 7pm. He wants to go early to beat the traffic. It figures!!! He never tells me what's going on until the last minute!

OR...I go to the art gallery first at 7pm, and meet y'all around 8pm?

Again, sorry about this art gallery thing! I'm guessing no more than 30 minutes there. Jared doesn't want to stay very long.

So which will it be? Early or late?

well i don't know about everyone else but i like getting to trinity hall earlier better...it's usually so crowded on the weekends later....hard to park and find a place to sit then. 5pmish sounds ok to me...but we'll prolly be there all evening :sexywink:

5 sounds good to me too, but I will probably get into town a few hours before that. Anyone want to hang out before 5? If so, when and where shall we meet?

EP, I guess if you're getting into Dallas between 12 and 1, I could try to meet you at the hotel (in the lobby?) around then and we could do something together. How's that sound? Would anyone else care to meet us there? I don't have a cell phone, so the more details I have worked out before I get there, the better off I'll be. :)

:hyper:

I will probably shop :drool: before going to the pub. So yeah if you want to meet in the lobby that would be great. :yes:

Anyone want to hang out before 5? If so, when and where shall we meet?

me :hyper: :wave:

just give me a call when y'all get to the hotel...i only live about 5 minutes away.

Last edited:
ABEL said:
well i don't know about everyone else but i like getting to trinity hall earlier better...it's usually so crowded on the weekends later....hard to park and find a place to sit then. 5pmish sounds ok to me...but we'll prolly be there all evening :sexywink:

Prepares Abel for a breath test!!! Here, blow on this! :lol:
Sober................... :(

Back
Top Bottom