Alright SoCals: Let's do something.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
Back row: Moonie, SoulfulMofo, Mr. BAW
Front row: ILuvLarryMullen, BAW, Martha & Icelle
339586%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232348689%3C655ot1lsi

Same people, same pose :D
339586%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232348689%3C659ot1lsi

Wow.... I actually look semi-decent. ;)

Thanks for posting these, Char. :D

And I must say, your husband does a wonderful impression of Lahrry Mullen, Jr. yum.

Moonie :D

Hey Gang

belated thanks to everyone that showed up on Saturday nite--Propaganda very much appreciated your presence--those of you that stepped up to the "open mic" --awesome! we had a blast and hope you did as well--nice pics too Mr Baw!

those of you that had a drive--hope you made it home safely!! and have a safe New Year--we'll keep you posted on the next gig

"thanks for showing up"

Propaganda :wink: :wink:

Dammit next time someone call me :angry: I forget to check this forum :sigh:

Why does the soulful keep making weird faces in all the pics :lol:

Sicy said:
:hmm: San Diego is farther and I refuse to get on a plane :lol:

I mapped out your address to San Diego......

it would *only* be 483.1 miles in 7 hour and 25 minutes by car. :shrug: That's really not that far at all, especially on the weekend. It's like driving from the Twin Cities to Chicago and my parents do that all the time in the summer on the weekends.

Last edited:
I'm coming 3,000 miles...483 is nothing! :wink:

I have GOT to keep up with this thread more to defend myself better! Landmarks are GOOD! :laugh:

1tym said:
Hey Gang

belated thanks to everyone that showed up on Saturday nite--Propaganda very much appreciated your presence--those of you that stepped up to the "open mic" --awesome! we had a blast and hope you did as well--nice pics too Mr Baw!

those of you that had a drive--hope you made it home safely!! and have a safe New Year--we'll keep you posted on the next gig

"thanks for showing up"

Propaganda :wink: :wink:

You guys put on a good show! keep us up to date with the next! Happy New Year to you and the band! :wave:

Question

So is this a turnaround thing in SD? Cuz i'm pretty broke so I might just meet ya down there and bring Moonie or something. I'm prolly not up for staying over night. I have a doggie that needs takin' out.

It's only 90 minutes from my house ( the way I drive , lol).

Re: Question

oktobergirl said:
So is this a turnaround thing in SD? Cuz i'm pretty broke so I might just meet ya down there and bring Moonie or something. I'm prolly not up for staying over night. I have a doggie that needs takin' out.

It's only 90 minutes from my house ( the way I drive , lol).

Well the girls and I (Schmeg and Kariann) are only in town for the weekend so we are on a limited time schedule to meet. We were thinking sometime around 7 PM on Saturday night until whenever.....if that answers your question.

I have no idea where to meet so if anyone has any suggestions go for it.....

Mr. BAW said:
I thought the Hard Rock was on tap; and I heard about a pretty active Irish bar in what they call the gas light area...

do you know the name of the Irish bar? I have a list of Irish bars in San Diego and where they are located.

Either is fine with me. :D

have you worked out a way to kidnap me and stuff me in a trunk yet?

Back
Top Bottom