Alright SoCals: Let's do something.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the website--Propagandaband.com--would love to have many of you come down --we've played a few shows in the OC primarily and would love it if some of youz joined us in appreciating and singing along to some live U2 music

come up and introduce!!

1tym said:
Here's the website--Propagandaband.com--would love to have many of you come down --we've played a few shows in the OC primarily and would love it if some of youz joined us in appreciating and singing along to some live U2 music

come up and introduce!!

Who was that Masked man??

I don't know but he left this silver bullet!

Hey Masked Man! Who do we ask for? what is your name?

:)

Mr. BAW

Sorry Mr Baw and everyone --forgot to leave name--(hectic day at work, limited computer time at desk) this is RJ (the guitar guy) for propaganda--and yes, Hesperia is a long drive but the crazy things we do for U2 music--I've done crazier :wink: :wink:

anyhow, would love to meet all of you --if you can make it down to TC's

hope to see you there--we've been working some new stuff and hope to throw it out there

Mr RJ

Let's not let this thread dip to the bottom! anyone else interested in meeting a few of us for this concert in Huntington Beach, CA????

I suspect its a 21+ club so NO MINORS unless you know for sure! We really hope to see more Interlanders there for Propaganda....

:yes:

1tym said:
Hey Gang

In case any So Cal'ers interested --U2 Trib playing T.C.'s Lounge in Huntington Beach on 12/27--"Propaganda" the band will take stage around 930pm--hope you all can come see Orange county's newest U2 Trib, have some holiday cocktails and enjoy some live U2 music

thanks for listening --

Hey there old buddy; how crowded will this place get and what time would you suggest we get there...are they selling tix at the door or is it strictly a beer bar???

Rick

FYI to posse!
I just sent a message to Pubcrawler asking if he's interested....

Last edited:
Hey Gang

thanks for the Propaganda interest--there should be 5$ cover at door I believe--I think if you arrive bout 9pm that should be fine--we'll prob start about 930 and do a two set nite --bring your singing voices!

RJ (1tym)

I checked this place out this morning on the way back from getting my car serviced and stopping at Trader Joe's (don't ask :rolleyes: ). It's small and a bit of a dive from the outside, so it should be cool! It's behind the Shell station, way back in the corner.

I'm sure in for a 5 buck cover. I'm going to call up some pals of mine and see if they want to come too.

Party on, dudes.

Oh, I just saw this thread!!! I am SO going. I just turned 21 too :D! It's in Huntington Beach right? Can someone please PM me directions from either the 15 or 215 freeway (I'm kind of ignorant as to were things are :reject: )

I will be in San Diego with Kariann and Schmeg in mid January. We'd love to get together and meet some other Interferencers. We thought Saturday Jan 17 but that's about as far as the planning got. Let me know if anyone is from the area and is interested in meeting up!

Shannon you better save the date! :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Oh, I just saw this thread!!! I am SO going. I just turned 21 too :D! It's in Huntington Beach right? Can someone please PM me directions from either the 15 or 215 freeway (I'm kind of ignorant as to were things are :reject: )

OMG Shannon, don't tease me!!! Are you really going to come???

:hyper: :D :drunk:

I am really going to come :hyper:. ARW I am definately coming, I've been wondering when you were going to set a date :hyper: I'm going to meet interferencers :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom