alone in Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aLemonfor4

Babyface
Ever since I started liking U2, I've found few, if anyone around who has felt the same way in Texas.
Anyone one out there?
:wave:

trust me, texans hate U2

they like their freakin country music

buncha jerks

lol...we are few and far between out here

hey I'm from texas and love U2

yeah I know, i have felt as i was the only U2 fan in my town.

you're not the only one, the Houston show at the Toyota Center in 05 was sold out. There is TX fans!:wink: :ohmy: :yes: :rockon: :dancing:

you're not the only one, the Houston show at the Toyota Center in 05 was sold out. There is TX fans!:wink: :ohmy: :yes: :rockon: :dancing:

I am somewhat dormant fan in Dallas coming back to interference after a long way away because I am sooooo bored.

So that is another fan in Texas anyway.

I live in Austin... U2's not universally reviled here as it is in many parts of the state. ;)

There are lots of Texas U2 fans on Interference. AngryPeach, Allegra and Jamilla are just a couple that come to mind. Check the Gatherings thread because they are always posting get togethers and planning dinners before U2 tribute bands play around the state. :up:

I was there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
BTW, there are more TX fans that Louisianian fans........:sad: I'm so very alone!

It's nice to see other people from Texas (and even a few from the People's Republic of Austin, where I live!) on here.

I personally know one U2 fan at my school... although she's not nearly as addicted as I am. A couple of my friends like U2, but aren't exactly huge fans.

Huge U2 fan here in San Antonio TX. Though they'll never come back to SA, I'm always a roadtrip away from Houton or Dallas :)

Huge U2 fan here in San Antonio TX. Though they'll never come back to SA, I'm always a roadtrip away from Houton or Dallas :)

C'mon... have hope... I'm playing that they'll be in Austin and/or (preferably and) San Antonio next year.

Fort Worth Fan Here!

Since I saw the show in Arlington last week U2 fans have been coming out of the woodwork.:D I keep running into people who were there or wish they were.

For all us U2 fans in Texas, there is a U2 tribute show Friday November 16th at The House of Blues Dallas. The band is called "With Or Without U2" wowu2band.com. Find us on Facebook and we can send you as many free tickets for the show as you may need. Mr Machphisto and The Fly will be in the house. Hope to see you all there.

:applaud:

Howdy y'all! It's been a long time since I've been in the Blue Crack! Been hanging out in Facebook of course. And if you are on Facebook there is a Texas group for you! Go to Facebook, and type in the search bar "U2 Texas". Yes, it is the same group as the Yahoo group...just transplanted. Come on in...all are welcome!

Also there's WOWU2 in Dallas and Mysterious Ways in Austin.

By the way, Mysterious Ways are in Dallas this weekend at Jack's Throwback 2016.

Hope to see you there!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom