All Twitter Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm indraeek. I don't actually say that much though, so I'm not sure how much fun I'd be to follow. :)

Ok I might use this once in awhile (though I still dont get the difference between that and facebook status updates :der: )

sicyu2

Sicy, I use it generally if I have something pop in my head but I don't neccessarily want the rest of my facebook peeps to read.

I dont really do much on there. I like to follow celebrities. Usually the train wreck ones. It's entertaining.

I dont really do much on there. I like to follow celebrities. Usually the train wreck ones. It's entertaining.

this.

my twitter sn is Floridita.
Go fig.
Oh, Girls Aloud ppl follw me :) and anyone else who wishes too.
You'll get a good sense of me frm there.

speaking of twitter, I just had my first celebrity asking to follow me! @lukasrossi
000sas3g

I didn't know who he was, but I found his segment on Ellen show.
YouTube - LUKAS ROSSI

Omg. He was on Rockstar Supernova a few years ago, the edition with Tommy Lee and Jason Newstead, et al. He won. Before that, he was an aspiring musician in Toronto, living in his car. After he won, he was Tommy Lee's little goth toy for a while, before the whole Supernova thing imploded. Then I think he went back to living in his car.

So, um...congrats on the follow? :wink:

Testing a spot to have your twitter feed in your profile..if you're interested go to your usercp under details and add your twitter name in the appropriate field.

Back
Top Bottom