All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never get any friend requests unless its someone I know, or a friend of a friends space. I like it that way.

My profile is private and I still get spam friend requests once in a while. :|

Oh btw, Tom is no longer my #1 buddy. :dancing: Thanks to Sicy. :sexywink:

Ok since when do you have to be someone's friend to send them a message :huh:

I cant find that option ANYWHERE though in the settings.. its really odd. I wonder if its a code.

Sicy said:
I cant find that option ANYWHERE though in the settings.. its really odd. I wonder if its a code.

I don't know, all I know is some private profiles I can message no problem, some I have to fill in my name or email, and some I can't message at all.

This particular one made me fill in a captcha code but then still wouldnt let me send it.

Sicy said:
Myspace is becoming sooo facebook lately :wink:

THANK YOU! I've thought that alot recently. It's sad to say, but myspace has sort of been getting on my nerves lately and I feel that Facebook is maybe a lot less spamy.

I just keep getting these damn spams from shops and groups. I've got a private profile, so I dont know how they keep finding me and requesting me.

myspace has become a dump because of all the spam. plus i get tired of crappily coded pages freezing my computer.

facebook is puking all over itself with these apps. don't get me wrong, they're all essentially pointless, but some are fun. but i think it is now becoming a bit too much.

i still like bebo the best. i haven't seen anyone get hacked, and it is pretty cleanly designed. people can create skins, but it is done without code, thus a lot less junk that doesn't need to be there. the downside is you can't post pics like you can in myspace, but it really isn't so bad. unlike myspace and facebook, you can have smilies :D

way easier to work with then Myspace is

plus you get to throw things, vampattack people and drink - :drool:

why today I pet Char little thurmann, played with Sicy's little timmy, threw some food at lovveu2, and tossed an egg all at the same time

now how can that not be fun:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom