All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:

I looked for you to add. No wonder I couldn't find you.

It all makes sense now. :yes:

It does :p

What's the power and charm of myspace? :hmm: I'm not sure I want to write my personal entries for the world to see, not that I'd write much, I'm way too boring! :lol:

Babydoll said:

It does :p

What's the power and charm of myspace? :hmm: I'm not sure I want to write my personal entries for the world to see, not that I'd write much, I'm way too boring! :lol:

well, it's fun to decorate your page, add which people you want and deny those you don't. you can also set you page to private, so that only the people you've added as friends can see your whole page. that's what I have done with mine. you can add as much or as little info on your page about yourself that you want. and it's like on here, people can leave comments to any blogs you might write, or just leave a comment on your page in general to say hi. :) and plus you have people like me on there, that adds to the charm :wink:

Got Philk? said:

Woah..what did I do? :sad: I don't want to delete you!!! :sad:

uh, where do I go to get music? Like, how do I find it???

other than stealing it from you guys. :lol:

You can do a search for an artist or band's page to find whatever songs they have up. Will give you the option of clicking on add so you can have it.

Im still trying to figure out how my friends get playlists on their page lol

Last edited:
Im very confused, are people on facebook or myspace now? I was tryint to find people in facebook while i was going through the ith group messageboard on facebook, and I dont know whether Im supposed to add people onto facebook or a myspace list,

gawd, for being a network admin I certainly am technologically challenged when it comes to these things

ok, so sounds likemaybe my best bet would be to focus on myspace as that seems to be where most of you are anyway, and I can use facebook just for 1 group that happens to be there.

gawd, internet can be so bloody confusing - I dont know where everyone finds the time.
:|

gonna take me forever to figure this out.

I use something called project playlist for music. projectplaylist.com . It's really easy to use. Lots of good music too.

Back
Top Bottom